Ch.10

"We cannot open that!" You shrieked. "Do we hide?" Asked Rigby, panicking. "Go look out the window to see who's there!" You ordered, putting your water down as Rigby zoomed out of the room.  You observed the door closely but you didn't go near it. Rigby came back into the room and sighed, " I didn't see anyone...". "It might have been some kids pranking us or something, we just need to calm down" You worried. You knew that probably wasn't the truth, but you weren't going to freak you or Rigby out. "Okay, okay" Rigby breathed in, trying to calm himself down.

After a few seconds of silence, you informed him that you were going upstairs to your room. When you got to the top of the stairs, you heard music coming from pops room, presumably Coming from this record player, but pops was at wing kingdom with the rest of the gang. You got a sickening feeling in your stomach but something told you to go in pop's room and turn the music off. It was almost as if your feet were moving without you wanting them too, you couldn't speak, you just walked. After what seemed like an eternity, you were at pop's door and the music was almost screaming at you at this point. The door slowly creaked open, much like how the "employees only" door did. You wanted to run but you were frozen in place. You wanted to scream but you couldn't make a sound. What was happening?

Just then, the music stopped abruptly as a single, rusted, bowling ball rolled out of the room and stopped at your feet.

It was almost like someone flipped a switch in you from "frozen" to "moving" because as soon as you could move again, you bolted down the stairs screaming. Rigby jumped as he heard you and he paused his video game. "WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" You screamed opening the door, Rigby didn't ask any questions and followed you but something grabbed him and he was pulled back as the front door slammed. Rigby was now trapped inside. What were you gonna do??