ch.31

After another day at work was finally finished, you and Angelica decided to go out on a night in the town. After going to a restaurant (no, not wingkindom) you wanted to go to a playground. Sure, the sun was setting, but the playground was a really nice place to just sit, talk, and get to know Angelica a bit more.

You two decided to sit on top of the monkey bars, facing the beautiful sunset. "Hey, wanna share deep secrets with eachother?!" She squealed. "Hmm I don't know....only if you go first!" You responded. "Ok fine..." she sighed, looking up at the sky, thinking. Her hair slowly flowed in the gental breeze. "Blonde isn't my natural hair color.." she playfully whispered. "GASP what?" You sarcastically exaggerated before rolling your eyes. "Angelica, common, something personal!" You whined. "What? It is personal, this is my hair were talking about! It's naturally Brunette.." she replied as the sun slowly set a little more. In responce, You jokingly shot her a look that read: 'really? Common.'

"Fine.." she sighed. "Im really not happy with myself. Sure, my  looks are okay, but personallity? Meh. And plus, I used to bully people...I'm really ashamed of that and it totally doesn't help my self image. A lot of times, I pretend to be this amazing diva but I'm not really like that...In high school all I wanted to do was fit in with the supposed 'cool kids' when they were actually the mean girls. Then I just kinda acted like them...So once again, I'm really sorry for bullying you and if there's anything I can do for you, let me know." "Wow..." You sighed, as the sun was now fully down, and the mistical stars were out. "No, no, as long as you've really changed..-"i have!" She interrupted. "Than I forgive you..." You continued. "Thank you so much.." she whispered. "Just remember, the past is the past, you're not the same person you were back then...and don't be afraid to be yourself!" You lectured. "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me..." she whispered, her voice sounding like she was on the verge of crying. She then pulled you into one of her world famous Death hugs. You hugged back this time, attempting not to fall off because you were both still on top of the monkey bars. What do you say in this situation? You didn't know. You decided to go with: "No problem.." as you continued hugging her.

After a little bit, Angelica broke off the hug and There was a small sniffle in the air before Angelica sat up straight and brushed her hair back. "So...whats your secret?" She teased, breaking the silence. "Um...well...huh..." You pondered. "It doesn't have to be as extreme as mine.." she chuckled. "Oh okay, um...so i think I have a crush on Benson..." You managed to get out. "What?!" She questioned, a bit too loud, leaned back a little too far and fell off the monkey bars, and onto the mulch ground. You then broke out into a full on laugh attack. "Are...HAHAH *snorts* You okay? Hehehe" You asked, hopping down to help her up. Angelica was laughing a bit as well. "Yea...hehehe I'm fine.." she responded, taking your hand and pulling herself up. "I was just so shocked that you like Benson, of all people!" She chuckled. You blushed. "Hey, I said 'I think' which means it's not official! Promise you won't tell?" You asked. "Only if you don't tell mine.." she responded as she motioned her hand for you to shake. when you shook it, you both shouted: "deal" at the same time.

- time skip-

She pulled up outside of the park and you undid your seatbelt. "Thanks for tonight!" You bubbled, getting out of the car. "No problem!" She replied. "Oh! And tommorow is payday!" You reminded her. "Oh, (Y/n), you know I don't need the money... infact, I'll give it to you!!" She cheered. "Oh my gosh, are you sure?" You asked, getting a little too excited. "Yes, absolutely!" She replied. "Alright, thank you!" You cheered. "you're welcies! Well, i gotta get going now so Bye bye, see ya tomorrow!" She said, doing a mini wave. "Bye!" You waved back as you shut the door and the car drove away, probably on its way to her giant mansion. Maybe, just maybe, you really could trust Angelica after all... :)

A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And don't worry, this Angelica story isn't over yet! Toon in next time for a Crap-ton of drama! Also, good news!:  You won't have to wait as long for the next chapter because I've already written it! I just need to edit it and then It's done. So be expecting the next part of the story soon! Alright, see ya next time! Me and Angelica will be waiting!