Ch.22

As you were sat on the bench, Mordecai came running up to you in distress. He had tears in his eyes ; that's when You shot up almost immediately, curious as to why Mordecai was upset. "What's wrong?" You asked, hugging the small child. He sniffled before saying: "T-they're making fun of me because I C-can't fly!" He cried and pointed to a group of little boys with Rigby. "Of course Rigby would join in.." you sighed, looking at the little raccoon chuckling along with the other little jerks. You hugged mordecai and informed him that you were taking them home imminently. You gathered all your things before calmly taking mordecai's tiny hand and walking towards Rigby. All the talking amongst the boys stopped as your shadow loomed over them. "Rigby, home, now." you grumbled. The tiny raccoon gulped and followed you and his upset friend.

You silently buckled them both in before doing the same with yourself. Once the car was on the road and moving, the whole car was silent and you decided to speak up. "Rigby, were you making fun of mordecai?" You asked calmly. Rigby looked over at his saddened friend. "No" Rigby lied, crossing his arms. "Rigby, are you lying to me?" You asked, getting slightly more irratated. "No" he whispered, beginning to get nervous. "Lair!" Yelled Mordecai, pointing at Rigby before Rigby slapped his hand out of the way. Mordecai then started to cry and decided to hit Rigby back, causing Rigby to cry as well. "Rigby!" You yelled louder than you meant to. The boys then got quiet. "Y-yes?" Rigby asked fearfully. "Lying will not get you anywhere. if you tell the truth, you won't be in as much trouble." You stated. He looked down shamfully, before saying. "Fine... I did make fun of Mordec- AHHHH!" he started screaming mid-sentence. You nearly crashed the car as you whipped your head around to see what was going on. Rigbys pupils were missing, his eyes were pure white, and appeared to be glowing. Rigbys screaming got Mordecai screaming. You didn't know what was going on but you knew you had to get home, and fast. Skips would know what to do.

Your thoughts faded as Rigby became silent. You turned around to see that his eyes were still glowing but he was slumped over, almost as if he was sleeping with his eyes and mouth open. "Rigby?!" You asked. No response. "What's going on?" Asked Mordecai, worried for his friend. "I don't know..." You fretted as you kept driving. You hoped you would make it home soon...