fifteen

It was the say of prom! Teresa decided to pick out a dress from the closet and it turned out it was one if the dresses Thomas bought her that day at the mall. She hasn't worn it yet.

She quickly got dressed and did her own make up and hair. She never liked make up so she didn't cover herself in it. Her hair was left natural.

Staring at herself in the mirror she sighed and nodded her head. She didn't want to look amazing, but she did want to look under dressed either.

Teresa was attending prom with Gally  due to the fact she wasn't with Newt anymore and Brenda wasn't talking to her. Which she understands.

Teresa walked down the stairs and saw Gally waiting for her. The smile on his face let she's know she did a good job.

"You sexy bitch." Gally exclaimed and Teresa laughed before hooking her arm with his. They walked outside whilst her mom was repeatedly taking pictures and squealing. Once they got into the car, which was an old school type car, Teresa let out s breath.

Thomas was doing up his bowtie whilst glancing at the photo that was currently placed on his bedside table. It was of him and Teresa. It was a picture taken the same day as the one Teresa was looking at.

He felt himself beginning to get sweaty and nervous, so he quickly put the photo face down.

"Get a grip Thomas." He said to himself before he took a deep breath and began to do his bowtie, actually succeeding this time.

Thomas was attending prom on his prom on his own because he didn't want to go with anyone. He didn't need anyone.

He was going on his motorcycle that his dad had designed all fancy and cool for him, especially.

He walked down the stairs, took a picture with his sister and then grabbed his helmet and keys before walking outside and getting onto his motorcycle.

When Teresa arrived, she stepped out if the car with Gally and took their picture before proceeding to walk inside. As soon as she got inside she instantly made eye contact with Brenda who just smiled gently at her. Teresa returned it before grabbing a non-alcoholic cocktail from the tray.

Thomas arrived shortly after Teresa and had his picture, holding his helmet before giving the keys to the valet to park it for him. He also walked inside and grabbed a cocktail before he spotted Teresa.

His heart skipped several beats as he saw the love of his life wearing a dress he bought for her. He smiled gently and looked away before sipping in his drink.

-

A few hours into the night Teresa had danced with Sonya, Gally, Minho and some random guy she made friends with called Winston. She was really having a good time.

After taking a seat at one of the tables she saw Newt approaching her. She cleared her throat and felt nervous.

"Hey Teresa!" Newt greeted over the music. Teresa smiled I response and waved. "Um, Brenda.. She wants to talk to you. She's currently in the store room at the back. She wants to discuss.. everything." Newt explained and Teresa nodded before standing and walking to the room.

Once the blue eyed made it there, she didn't see Brenda. It was Thomas. Stood with his back to her.

"Not the person I was expecting." Teresa said causing Thomas to jump and turn around. His bowtie was un done and his hands were in his pockets.

"Let me guess, Brenda wanted to talk to you?" Thomas asked and Teresa asked.

"Yeah. How'd you know-"

"Brenda told me the same thing, except I was supposed to be meeting Newt." Thomas said. "They Cyrano'd us."

"I'm going to go." Teresa muttered and went to open the door but it was locked. Teresa tried her hardest to open it but it wasn't going anywhere. "Great. We're stuck in here."

The room was silent for a few minutes before Thomas spoke up.

"Oh i know! I've got a great idea! Why don't we pass the time by you telling me how much fun you and Newt had having sex last Saturday!" Thomas exclaimed in pure jeloausy. Teresa rolled her eyes.

"You're so pathetic." Teresa said and Thomas scoffed. "And for your information I broke up with Newt last Saturday you jackass!" Thomas whipped his head to Teresa and his eyes were wide.

"What?"

"Oh, Oh thays got your interest. If you think we're going to finish whar we started last week in Veeno, well you are out of your mind. You lost your chance." Teresa replied. She was angry that she saw Thomas and Brenda together when she went back for him, forgetting he didn't know that.

"Oh come on.. I never had a chance with you." Thomas replied and Teresa swallowed the lump in her throat. "I came after you but you were with Newt!"

"And what about all the time you've had to come and get me? You just ignored me!" Teresa yelled back in frustration.

"I was scared because I'm falling in love with you! Its scary for me Teresa."

"Don't fall in love it's scary." Teresa mimicked in a high pitched voice. Thomas stared at Teresa before shaking his head.

"Yeah, it is scary. It's terrifying. Expecially when I'm in love with a psycho like you!" Thomas said.

"I am not a psycho!" Teresa yelled, defending herself. Thomas scoffed and looked at Teresa in disbelief.

"I just told you I loved you and all you heard was pshyco. You're the definition of neurotic!" Thomas insulted before turning away from Teresa.

"No! The definition of neurotic is a person who suffers from anxiety, obsessive thoughts, compulsive acts and physical elements without objective evidence of th-"

"Shut up!" Thomas said and Teresa did. "Yet again, I just told you that I love you and your standing her giving me a vocabulary lesson." Thomas folded his arms yet again whilst Teresa stayed quiet. The quietness fell upon them before she decided to speak up.

"You're in love with me. Why?" She asked. Thomas sighed before looking back at Teresa.

"It beats the shit out of me, but I am." Thomas admitted and Teresa bit her lip before gently walking over to Thomas and kissing him passionately. Their lips moved in sync yet again and it felt amazing. She didn't want to break apart from him but she needed to breath. As she pulled away from him she saw Thomas looked confused.

"I love you too Thomas."

They kissed again before they heard the door unlocking and two best friends walking in. Brenda and Newt were gleaming at the sight of Thomas and Teresa in each other's arms.

"Its about god damn time!" Brenda yells and Newt laughs whilst smiling.

"This was not as planned." Thomas said before planting a little kiss on Teresa's head.

-M

So.. that's the end I guess. I hope the ending or the length of the story didn't disappoint ant of you. And there are lots and lots of mistakes that I will go through and correct one day.

Hope you all enjoyed the story and don't hate me for ending it so soon.

THE KISSS