three

The next day at school Teresa couldn't get rid of the annoying jerk bugging her about Brenda. He was literally everywhere!

"Teresa! Please just tell me what She said to you." Thomas begged as he followed Teresa to Chemistry. Teresa rolled her eyes before entering the class room and taking her seat. Annoyingly, Thomas took the one right next to her. "Well?"

"She said 'Um, he's cool, yeah." Teresa replied opening her notepad watching all the other students roll in. Teresa could see the smile on Thomas' face without even looking at him.

"Hey Teresa!"

The brunette girl looked up and saw him. Newt. He was talking to her! Teresa sent him a warm smile before a small blush crept up on her cheeks.

"H-hi Newt." She replied pushing a piece of hair out of her face. Newt took the seat in front of Teresa and she bit her lip before turning to Thomas, who sent her a wink.

-

Thomas was currently hiding behind a piece of wall in the middle of the corridor watching Teresa and Newt having a conversation. He was trying to lip read what was being said.

"Thomas?" The brown eyed boy almost jumped out of his skin when he heard his name being spoken. Thomas' skipped a beat when he saw it was Brenda.

"Oh, Brenda, hi!" Thomas said trying his best to act cool. Brenda smiled and tucked a strand of hair out of her face.

"What you doing after school tomorrow?" Brenda asks tucking a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear. In that split second, Thomas lost all of his words. It took Thomas a whole minute to conjure up a few words before Brenda spoke again. "You're..  uh.. you're not going to leave me hanging, are you?"

"Wha- no!" Thomas yelled which caused Brenda to flinch. "I mean.. I'm not doing anything." He said in a much calmer and cooler tone. Brenda let out a laugh before smiling.

"Awesome! I was thinking we could hang out?" She said. Thomas couldn't stop the smile creeping up on his face before he replied. 

"Yeah of course! What do you have in mind?" Thomas asked pulling his backpack further along his shoulder.

"Surprise me, yeah?" She asked more as a rhetorical question before walking off. Thomas nodded at Brenda before doing a small fist bump.

"You've still got it Tommy." He said to himself before walking off.

-

It was the end of the day and Thomas was sat on the field with Teresa. Thomas had insisted they hang out for a few hours, obviously so he could bug her.

"Oh come on, Teresa! I need to know what she likes so I can impress her." Thomas begged looking at the brunette. Teresa bit into her sandwich before rolling her eyes.

"I never said I was going to help you impress her Thomas. That wasn't part of the deal." Teresa said after swallowing the bit of sandwich she was eating. "I was only there to help her notice you."

Thomas sighed and folded his arms in a strop before looking at Teresa again. He never did ask her what happened Newt earlier when they were talking. Teresa offered Thomas the other half of his sandwich and he soon began to smile.

"What did Newt say to you earlier?" Thomas asked taking the other sandwich whisky eating it. "Did he ask to fuck you?"

Teresa scoffed at Thomas before rolling her eyes. He could be so crude at the best of times.

"You disgust me." Teresa said sending Thomas a look, who just shrugged.

"So, did he ask you out?" Thomas asked and Teresa wiped her mouth before shaking her head.