one

It was a fresh beginning to the week and Thomas was sat in the school corridor on the floor with his books beside him. It wasn't long before he was joined by his best friend Newt.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" Newt asked as he opened his own locker. Thomas stood up and placed his books under his arm.

"I was just studying for out chemistry exam." Thomas said. Newt let out a chuckle and grabbed his books and closed his locker before swinging his bad over his shoulder. "What's funny?"

"You do know its a practise, right?" Newt asked looking at his best friend. Thomas nodded before running the back of his neck.

"Of course I know that." Thomas replied. "But you know I really want a good grade and these help you out." Newt rolled his eyes before nudging his friend to walk towards their first lesson.

"Oh my god, Newt look! It's Brenda!" Thomas exclaimed in a hushed tone as he saw the girl he fancies. Newt rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Why don't you go and talk to her? She's not with anybody right now.. you might have a chance." Newt said running his fingers through his blonde hair. Newt could feel the state coming from Thomas. "I know how you're looking at me and it's creepy so stop."

-

Teresa was on her phone texting her second best friend, Gally, asking if he was actually going to turn up today for their exam. Because Teresa wasn't looking where she was going she had nudged shoulders with someone. Rolling her eyes Tereda didn't even bother looking at who she nudged.

"Hey Brenda!" Teresa said sitting down next to her best friend before putting her phone in her pocket. Teresa sent a warm smile towards the shorter haired girl before looking st the teacher.

"Minho is throwing that party in two weeks, want to go?" Brenda whispered to Teresa as the teacher began to teach. The other girl sent a huge grin towards Brenda and nodded.

"Most definitely! I'm not the kind to shy away from a party." Teresa replied laughing.

"Brenda and Teresa, please be quiet whilst I'm talking." The teacher scolded. Sending each other small smirks, Teresa and Brenda giggled.

As the class went on Teresa couldn't stop sneaking little glances at her log time crush, Newt. She knew wasn't possible for him to even notice a girl like Teresa let alone fancy her- but she couldn't stop the feeling she had when she would look at him. He moment of gazing was interrupted when she felt a piece of a paper hit her forehead.

Teresa looked at the piece of paper that landed in front of her before scanning the room to see who threw it. Landing her eyes on the culprit she glared at him and read the note.

I think he's going to notice if you keep gawking like that.. weirdo -Tom

Teresa rolled her eyes before replying to the note and throwing it back to Thomas.

You can't talk.. don't think I don't notice you drooling over Brenda. -Teresa

Teresa watched as Thomas read her reply, seeing the smile curl up on his face. Looking back at Teresa, Thomas sent her a wink before beginning to pay attention to the teacher.

Considering they have been going to school together since they were 6, Teresa was confused as to why she and Thomas never actually had a conversation.

Forgetting about the moron known as Thomas, the blue eyed girl turned her attention back to Newt who was listening intently to the teacher.

He's beautiful and smart! Teresa thought before actually paying attention herself.

-M