fourteen

It was Monday morning yet again. Prom was tomorrow and Teresa was her to find a dress.

Thomas was sat on the floor studying whilst students either stepped over him or walked around him. He wasn't even bothered if anyone stepped on him at this point.

He was finding it hard to study because he couldn't focus on his books. Only Teresa! She most likely slept with Newt that night and he would've been her first. He wanted to be her first and her last. He wanted to have kids with her and sit in the garden whilst they would play. He wanted her.

Just as he closed his books, Minho, Thomas' good friend came and sat beside him. Thomas smiled at his friend before looking back at his closed book.

"What's up dude? You've been very distant from everyone." Minho placed a hand on Thomas' shoulder, who just shrugged. "Its a girl isn't it?" Thomas nodded in response and Minho chuckled lightly.

"Well why don't you ask her out?" Minho asked and Thomas shook his head.

"Because she's in love with someone else." Thomas replied. There was something Minho knew that Tjomas didn't. He knew Teresa was the girl he was talking about and he also knew that Teresa and Newt broke up the same night Thomas went to confess his feelings.

"You sure?" Minho asked and Thomas lifted his head and looked at Minho who was just smiling.

-

Teresa was walking down the corridor texting Gally to ask him if he would be attending school today when she bumped into someone. She to this being a regular occurrence, Teresa actually looked at the person she bumped into and recognised it to be Sonya.

The blonde smiled at Teresa and stopped to talk to her. Teresa frowned but smiled back.

"I've been bumping into you for years Teresa! I've been trying to get your attention. We used to he good friends and we just stopped talking." Sonya explained and Teresa smiled sadly.

"I guess I got caught in Brenda and-"

"And Newt?"

"No. No that's over." Teresa admitted and Sonya pulled a sad face. "Sonya, But of a weird question but.. how do you know if you're in love with someone?" Sonya laughed and shrugged.

"I dont know, I guess.. You seem jim down the corridor and you feel like you can not breath until you're with him." Sonya responded before walking away. Teresa frowned before she began to look down the corridor.

There he was. Walking her way. The first person out the whole corridor she spotted and he was there. Teresa sent a small smile his way but he just walked straight past her. It felt like they were back to way they were before the whole deal. Not speaking and pretending like each other didn't exist.

Teresa pulled her bag further up her shoulder before walking o her first class. Teresa hadn't spoken to Brenda in a while and she hated it. She felt lost and alone!

Thomas saw Teresa smile but he didn't want to cause himself anymore pain by falling more in love with her every time she spome or moved. So he just ingored her.

He didn't know what the hell Minho meant when he asked him if he was sure that Teresa as in love with someone else, bit he just ignored it. From now on, Thomas would focus on himself.

-M

Another short chapter but it does feel a little repetitive.