T H I R T E E N

Isla's POV

"No I want to drive!"
"Ugh Daxton I'm older, I'm driving!"

That's it I've had enough already of these too. I quickly dug into my bag and grabbed my car keys.

I'm driving.

It's funny because I really don't want to drive but jeez I can't not stand her for another 20 minutes and listen to these two knuckle heads argue about who's bloody driving.
Hastily walking over to my car I got in and pulled out of its parking spot on the stupidly, overly large driveway. The boys haven't even noticed me doing any of this. I wish I knew this sooner I would of had lunch without them noticing me missing.
I pulled up next to Jaden and Daxton who by the way are still in a deep and heated argument. I rolled down my window and whistled which scared them and made them jump and stared at me in shock, no idea why.
"Get in will you." I rolled my eyes.
"Shotgun"
"Shotgun" both of the boys shouted at the same time.
Great another argument.
I wonder if I leave and go shopping by myself, would they notice?

Finally we have left and on our way to the mall. If your wondering who got shot gun it was no one. I made them both sit the the back. Like the children they are.

Blake POV

Remind me to always you protection. I ain't never becoming a dad. Nope, no thank you.

It took me a whole 20 minutes to be able to figure out how to put Bella's car seat into the car securely. I thought u just put it on the seat and then strap the child into it but no apparently that's no safe.

I would like to of taken credit for working out how to strap it all in and how to strap Bella in the seat however, I can't because after about 20 minutes and me nearly breaking the car seat I got Greyson to help me. He also showed me how to strap Bella in and make sure that it's tight or something. To be honest I don't know I was fed up at this point. There's only so much patience I have. That blooming car seat took all the patience I had for the week outta me.

Obviously Bella's car seat wouldn't fit in my car. Which is my absolute baby. The only baby I want. It is a all matte black Audi R8. It's bloody gorgeous.

So instead I had to take one of the family cars. We all have our own car which my dad always buy us our first car and then we have to buy our own but because we are a family we spend a lot of time together so we need cars that fit more then two people in like most of our sports cars do. We all share our cars. It's a good set up and works. All the cars are kept in an underground garage which I actually don't think the girls know about yet. We do keep a couple of cars of the driveway if we take them out everyday.
I decide on taking a Mercedes g wagon which used to be my car and it was the car my dad got me as my first however I then got a Audi R8 so then the g wagon became a family car. Technically it is still mine however, my brothers or dad can borrow it. Again just like my Audi it's matt black and blooming gorgeous.

I decided to take Bella out today because she had been cooped up in the house for two days. It's not like the house was small or anything but with Bella she is like a wolf that has to go on a run else she get agitated.

We are going to one of my favourite places. I couldn't take her to my favourite place because that would be wrong. It is not a place for a child. I'm taking her to the beach. It was a nice day compared to the past couple of days.

"Blakeyyy" Bella's voice echoed through the car.
"Bellaaa" I mimicked.
"You know your girlfriwnd um... what's her name... Taylor no no that's not it um... Ashley?"
"Amberlyn" I stated trying not to chuckle I know she did that on purpose.
"Ashley Amber same thing." She shrugged.
"Well no it's not but anyway what about her?" I asked while pulling up at a stop light.
"Do you lwve her?"
"Err.." Do I love Amber? Bella's question really caught me of guard. "Love is a strong word Belle." What the hell do I say to that. I mean I have been with Amber for just over half a year on and off but love is a strong word. A word I don't use lightly. I mean I like Amber don't get me wrong I'm not horrible and using her for sex however, I would definitely say I wouldn't love her. I defiantly liked her more at the beginning, she has changed since being with me. She's a bitch now but somehow I just can't leave her. How the hell do I say that to a 4 year old.

"BLAKE!" Bella screamed scaring me out of my own thoughts.
"What?" I breathed trying to catch my breath from her scaring me.
"The traffic light is gwwn." She shrugged calmly like she didn't just scream bloody murder.
"Anyway like I was saying." Belle rolled her eyes. "Who do you lwve?"
"Family." I stated without hesitation. I may put on a hard front however family are my everything. My dad brought us up making sure that we all stuck together and no matter what never leave or go to bed angry at one another. It was one of the few rules we have.

"I lwve my family too. I hope they lwve me too." Bella almost whispered the last bit but I caught it.
"Bella of course they love you why would you say that?" A 4 year old should definitely not be having those thoughts like I know she is smart for her age but that it too deep for anyone under the age of 10.
"I don't know." She shrugged trying to dismiss me however I ain't my dumb brothers.
"Belle you can tell me you know?" I looked through the mirror into the backseats making eye contact with her.
"Well my Daddy didn't lwve me and Issy's Daddy left her and mummy. Maybe it's boys. Maybe boys don't like me and Isla that's why they left because Calvin likes mummy so it can't be mummy that boys don't like." Bella rambled almost like she wasn't talking to me anymore but to her self and these were her thoughts. I could almost see the cogs turning in her head. Almost.

It actually quite interesting to hear. I've always wanted to know what goes on inside Bella's head. She can be so hot headed at times and sweet and smart during others. It's like she over thinks everything. Hearing her think out loud kind of gives me an insight on what goes on it that crazy little head of hers.

"Bella of course boys loves you. My Daddy love you and Isla."
"No no you don't know that. He could like us and lwve just mummy."
"Bella I know that's not true. If he only liked you and Isla then he wouldn't of done all the things he has like made your room special." And go absolutely crazy months before the wedding about everything needing to be perfect for their arrival however I wasn't going to tell Bella this.

"Maybe" she thought out loud.
"And Bella my brothers and me love both you and Isla." That just came out, I mean do I love them. They are family I guess now but I haven't known them for that long. I don't ever use that word lightly. I have always thought that the L word should be used on special people however that word slipped out of my mouth. I don't regret it though. It fits, they are family. It feels right.

Wow I have sisters and a motherly figure in my life. I never thought that would be something that I would have ever. And I love them. I fricking love them...!! It only been a week though. Can you truly love someone in under a week?

Disclaimer: all photos used I do not own I have either found them online or found them on Pinterest. I do not take any credit for any photos I have used