S E V E N

Greysons POV

We all agreed to Blake's plan and decided that we would put it in to action tomorrow.

The schedule that dad and Elena left for us says that tomorrow would be Islas turn to look after Bella. Which is perfect because tomorrow Daxton has been assigned to keep them away from the house for as long as possible. So then me and the others can do some snooping around as much as we can.

Also Daxton is to get Isla to trust him throughout the day so then hopefully in a couple of days Isla would be spilling some tea she doesn't want to be spilt.

We set Daxton that task as he is always the most talkative out of us all and he has a lot more in common with Isla than any of us do, as he likes art and she likes photography it kinda works.

Isla's POV

I woke up feeling really groggy. After locking my self in my room last night I cried myself to sleep. Sometimes everyone just needs a good cry. To be honest I haven't cried like that for a long time.

After my shower I got ready for the day. I planned on taking Bella around town with me to take some photographs and to explore.

Even though it's boiling outside as it is the middle of summer I decided to still wear jeans. Mostly because of the scar on my thigh I don't feel comfortable with my legs on show. Even though the scar is faded and mostly probably can't see it without being up close I didn't want to risk it.

Paired with my white jeans I had on a pink vest body suit. I also slipped on my all white Adidas superstars.

I took off my make up from yesterday. Or shall I say what's left of it as most of it I cried off.

I reapplied a full face of make up to hind my scar on my face. A lot of people at my old school knew I had scars. There was only less than a handful of people who knew exactly why. There was a lot of rumours on to why I had them but no one ever guessed the truth. But soon over the years when I got better at covering them people forgot I had them.

That's why I don't want anyone to find out about them here. I can't go through the rumour stage or the staring stage again.

It's going to be bad enough being the new student let alone a new student with a bad past and scars to represent it.

I tiredly walked to the kitchen. As I approached the kitchen doors I heard the boys muttering something to each other. I couldn't work out what they were saying but to be honest I couldn't really care. I did find it odd though that as soon as I walked into the kitchen it went silent.

"Good morning Isla." I think it was Daxton who chirped.
"Morning." I simply replied.
"Where's Bella?" Another brother asked not sure which to be honest I think it was either Laken or Jaden.
I simply shrugged before walking towards the kitchen half of the room to grab an apple cutting it into slices before walking out again. I knew that all they boys were watching my every move as I walked out I felt 6 pairs of eyes burning holes in the back of my head.

Laken POV

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought that she was being blunt with her one word answers?" I asked
They all shook there head.
"There's definitely something she is hiding. I'm not sure about all of you but I'm curious as hell and I plan to find out." Braxton abruptly stated.
Again we all nodded our heads in agreement. There's definitely something off about our new family. We are determined to find out what.

We all sat in a comfortable silent all lost in our own thoughts before a crazy bubbly Bella came bouncing in knocking us out of our own thoughts.

"Hey Bella." We all said in unison.
Which then cause Bella to giggle.
"What do you want for breakfast Bella?" Greyson asked as he got up from the seat he was just sat in.
"Nwthing" She chirped
"Bella you have to eat something." Greyson stated
"I have."
"When? And what?"
Bella rolled her eyes before saying. "Isla got mw my fawourite breakfwst and I alweady ate it."
We all looked confused because Isla only took an apple she sliced upstairs.
" what the apple she took?" Blake questioned
"Uhmm" She agreed while playing with her bunny toy.
When she realised we were all still staring at her confused she confessed
"Ugh Isla get mw an appwelle evewyday becauz I lwke appwelles." She started simply in her baby voice.
"Is that all you have for breakfast?" I questioned
"Nope Isla makes me my smovy and pancwkes once she finished getting weady." She replied.
"Is this an everyday routine?" Daxton question.
Bella nodded her head enthusiastically.

Isla's POV

After I finished making everyone pancakes and smoothies because Bella told everyone they were amazing I had to make everyone them. It was finally time to go.

I got Bella dressed and ready for the day.
She was wearing a teal coloured long sleeve dress and a pair of white trainers. 

I also put her long dirty blonde hair into a half up and half down fish plait. Adding in a teal coloured bow to match her pretty dress.

Daxton POV

I am so excited for this plan. As I was thinking about conversations we could talk about Isla and Bella were making their way down the stairs.
"Hey where you guys going?" I asked while jumping up into their way.
"Isla taking me expowing." Bella answered
"Oh well I'll come. I am the master of the town. I can show you guys around how about that." I smiled
Isla was just about to decline me but Bella managed to screamed before she had the chance.
"YAY DAXY IS COMING."

As we were just about to leave the front door all the boys were sat on the sofa giving me either the look of 'don't screw this up' or a wink. I slyly nodded at them before closing the door.

Isla is driving her new car that my dad and Elena got her. You can see the excitement in her eyes. It was adorable.

Her car was a white Range Rover. I must admit it was gorgeous but not as nice as my baby which is a fierce blue BMW i8.

Time to start phase one of operation sister secret.