It's Time

Tonight the boys have a concert, and Mel is going with them. I decided to stay home, due to the fact that I have the baby. I had the whole house to myself, the only question was, what am I going to do during that time?

....

"Bye Sam! Remember to call if you are in trouble," Louis said kissing me goodbye.

"Ok, I will. Have a great time."

Closing the door behind them, I went and sat down on the couch. This was going to be a long night.

....

Louis' POV

I felt really bad for leaving Sammie at home. I wanted to stay home with her, but I knew that I had to go to the concert. The concert was about two hours, then we had a meet and greet, followed by an autograph signing. I was going to be gone for about five hours. The more I thought about it, the worse I felt.

"Whatever you're thinking about, you're going to have to shake it off," Harry said poking me. "If you go out on stage all depressed, management isn't going to like it."

"You're right, sorry."

....

Sammie's POV

Later on in the night, the pains in my stomach got a lot worse. What was going on? Danielle was over at the house, because I called her and told her I was bored.

"You okay Sam?" She asked me.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine, my stomach just hurts. I'm going to get something from the fridge, you want something?"

"No thanks."

Getting up, I walked over to the kitchen. I was about to get something from the fridge but then an odd feeling came over me. It felt like I just peed myself. I knew that that wasn't what it was. My water just broke.

"Oh my god. Dani where's my phone?" I asked her.

"Why what happened?" She asked in a worried tone.

"My water just broke. I have to call Louis."

"Okay, don't worry. I'll go start my car and I'll take you to the hospital. Find your phone and then come outside."

Speed-walking over to my room, I found my phone. Grabbing it, I took my purse and went outside to Danielle's car. Unlocking my phone, I found Louis' number. Calling his cell, I waited anxiously for him to pick up.

....

Louis' POV

The boys and I were on stage finishing our last number before we would go offstage for a wardrobe change. While we were singing, I glanced offstage to see Paul, our head of security pick up a phone. From where he picked it up from, I knew that it was mine. Sam. I mentally freaked out. What was I going to do?

I finished singing the last note, and sprinted offstage.

"Louis, your wife called and said that her water broke. She said that Danielle is driving her to the hospital right now."

"Oh my god, I have to leave," I said.

"If you leave, the whole concert has to stop!" Harry said.

"You guys can sing my solos," I said.

"But she's my sister, what am I supposed to do?"

I sighed in frustration.

"Is there any way we can stall the show?" Harry asked Paul.

"We have a bit of footage we could roll, but it won't take up much space," Paul said.

"Why don't we just tell them what's going on. They'd understand."