Simple As This

Three Weeks Later

I have no idea what is going on with me. All this week I've been throwing up like crazy. I didn't eat anything weird so I didn't think I had food poisoning.

Walking out of Louis' room, where I had been sleeping ever since we got married, I walked out into the kitchen.

"Hi guys," I managed to say.

"Hey baby, are you feeling any better?" Louis asked me.

"Not much." Then a sudden thought me. I was supposed to start my period last week. I missed it. Oh no. "I'm going to be right back. I'm going to the store to get some medicine," I lied. Grabbing the keys to Louis' car, I practically ran outside.

....

I was sitting on the toilet holding a box in one hand and the small little stick in the other. Slowly I looked down at the piece of plastic. Looking at the tiny screen on it I saw the sign. It was positive. I was officially pregnant.

....

Louis' POV

Sammie had been in the bathroom a really long time, so I decided to go and check on her.

"Sam are you okay?" I asked knocking on the door.

"Huh, yeah. Um I'm fine," she stammered.

"Are you sure?"

"No," she said in a small voice.

I heard her unlock the door. I went to go hug her, but before I got the chance, she collapsed in my arms. Then she started to cry.

"Shh," I said rubbing her back. "What happened?"

Without saying anything, she turned me around so I was facing the counter. On it was a small plastic stick. Letting go of Sammie, I walked over to it. Taking it in my hand, I saw what it said. There was a positive.

"Sam are you-"

She nodded her head. I didn't know what to do.

"Are you happy or upset?" I asked her, seeing the look on her face.

"I-I-I'm thrilled. I'm just surprised," she said. I could see a smile starting to appear on her face.

"Oh my god! Sam do you know what this means? We're going to be a family!" I said, picking her up and spinning her. Setting her down, I leaned down. Folding up her shirt, I kissed her stomach.

"I will love both of you forever," I said.

....

Sammie's POV

Six Months Later

"Harry there's no more food!" I yelled out, with my head still in the refrigerator. Louis and I were still staying with the boys at Harry's house. We were going to leave and get our own place, but they begged us to stay until I had my baby. I'm sure they regret their statement now. Because I was pregnant, I eat everything so we're constantly running out of food. Also I get mood swings and so I'll be smiling one minute and crying the next. Not to mention the fact that I now have a very good sense of smell. I throw up if I get just a whiff of Zayn's hair product, or if I smell any type of meat, I get nauseous. It's driving me crazy.

"We had food yesterday, what happened?" He yelled from the living room.

"Sam is eating all of it," Louis said.

"Hey, how would you feel if you had another being inside of you. It won't stop kicking, and not only do I have to eat, so does Fetus," I said looking down at my stomach.