As night time finally came by, the two had finally settled in their room, although for a short while. It was then when Kisame asked the latter if he can come with him outside and have a couple of Sake to make the night complete at least for once.

Itachi could only sighed but he agreed only on the condition that He would not touch or bother any bottle of Sake to drink. In fact, the Uchiha himself does not even drink to begin with. He valued his health more than anything related to drinking or smoking. He was a self-disciplined person.

Kisame on the other hand, wanted to go out for awhile because staying inside the Inn might make him crazy. Plus, He hadn't have a bottle of Sake for a long while and now was the right time for him to enjoy.

There was a noodle shop which was just a few blocks away from the Inn, the particular shop was also the nearest and it had Sake as one of the drinks available. The blue skinned man wasted no time as He headed to the shop dragging his Uchiha friend along.

As for Itachi, the next thing he knew, He was just staring and observing his blue skinned friend who was enjoying his drink to the fullest and He was even chatting with some customers who were drinking Sake as well.

The laughter could be heard around the shop. It was already night time as Itachi felt a bit little drowsy. He even yawned for a little bit sensing that his mind was ready to rest for the night. He then gave a look at the latter who was still drinking his Sake and chatting with the customers.

Itachi sighed. He wondered on when this was gonna end. He really wanted to lay down on fluffy bed back at the Inn. He then tried to think of any ways possible for him to stay awake for the next hours. After a moment of thinking, He finally found a solution.

The Young man then stood up from his seat. He was going to take a walk around the village so that he would keep his mind busy and help him stay awake.

"Hey Itachi where are you going"? A sligtly drunk Kisame asked.

"I'm going for a little walk outside." Itachi simply replied as he left the noodle shop for a stroll around the small village.

(LATER ON)

The night continued as the full moon was in its glory, giving light throughout the darkness that spreaded across the land.

Itachi gazed towards the moon as he was mesmerize of its beauty. Along with the stars twinkling at the same. He considered this a very perfect night although at the very same time, thoughts were clouding his mind.

He would always remember a memory everytime He found himself in a scene like this. Back then when his little brother was just an infant, He would always bring him outside of the house so they could watch the beautiful night sky.

It was a way for the infant Sasuke to calmed himself from crying and it did actually work.

Itachi gave a sad smile. He really missed his little brother and he was worried about him everyday and since he went on to betray the village and joined the snake, it made the situation more worst. Orochimaru was this kind of guy who was obsessed of obtaining every power that he could get his hands into. The snake was clever on comvincing people to join his group.

Itachi sighed yet again. He had to admit that sometimes he felt clueless and didn't know what to do. He would often wished that his parents were here to guide him and He also didn't like to be alone all the time. He was just good on hiding his true emotions.