Distance {Sehun - angst} HAPPY 2K READS!

OMG GUYS! 2K READS! I WAS JUST READING dream university then i wanted to update my un-published fanfic! (new one!) then i saw the 2k thing! thx so much guys! here's a sehun angst imagine!

---

Lately you and Sehun haven't talked to each other. With his travelling and busy schedules, you rarely see each other. It's been 4 days since the last time you talked to him and a week the last time you saw him in person.

You were wondering what had happenned to him. Usually, he would always message you before going to bed and when waking up but now you get nothing. You got this feeling like something was wrong.

You picked up the remote control to turn the tv on to clear your mind and relax, not wanting to think too much about this. Suddenly, your phone started playing Overdose.

Surprised by your phone, you dropped the remote control and fell backwards landing on the floor. It hurt just a bit but not too much.

[Caller ID: Sehunniee~]

"Sehun! You finally called!"

"Hmm... Yeah, hey Y/N." He greeted you with a tone he had never once used before.

You gulped, he had never used a- depressed or sad tone with you. Mostly having a joyful mood and cheerfull tone. This was all new to you.

"Listen, Y/N."

"Yes? Is there anything wrong Sehun?"

You heard him sigh heavily, "I wanna break up with you."

The words hit you like thunder. Never have you thought that this would happen, everything was going fine before but then again you also weren't expecting this relationship to last longer.

Of course he would want someone else, you thought.

"It's because we never see each other anymore and i've lost f-feelings for y-you."

Trying hard not to stutter or cry you replied softly, "Okay."

You said bravely, not showing a hint of weakness in your voice. He was a bit shocked with what you said, he thought this would be a just even a little heartbreaking for you. Sehun sighed, "Okay then, i'm hanging up now."

The call ended and you fell, you hugged your knees while burying your tear stained face.

After a few minutes you stood up weakly, sniffing and wiping your tears away and went up to your bedroom. You lived alone here, no-one would be here to check on you or cheer you up.

The pictures of you and Sehun that were standing on top of your desk and nightstands were now down and ready to get thrown away.

Getting a white box, you collected all of the small gifts that Sehun had brought you over the years and put them in. You smiled bitterly at the memories and threw in the pictures aswell, you hid them under your desk and locked it.

The stuffed bear that Sehun won you was now put into the storage room and you sat on your bed and sighed.

You opened your phone and the contacts icon.

[Sehunnieee~]

You gulped nervously but slowly your thumb made it's way to the delete contact button. Your shoulders fell back and you rested your head on top of the pink pillow whispering, "Goodbye Oh Sehun."