PeterPan {Kai - cute/romantic}

[requested] by @casey_rachell

This might be short, starting school in a day and i need to get things done!

I am so sorry, this is like 6 days late but still enjoy!

~*~

from: jongin :3

to: rachell <3

jagiya, meet me at the park in an hour? Wear that pretty yellow dress with your beautiful self. Happy 2 years! i love you~

---

to: jongin :3

from: rachell <3

okay oppa! ehh?! stop making me blush. •///•

Happy 2 years aswell! i love you too~

---

An hour later, Rachell is ready to go to the park with her yellow dress on. Looking gorgeous in the dress, Kai wanted to do something special for Rachell since it's their 2 year anniversary.

Rachell arrived at the park and sat on the bench near the big tree by the playground.

She remembered every single detail. how she met Kai, it was at this very bench that he accidentally stained her skirt with chocolate ice cream.

It was 10 years ago that they met, they started out as best friends though.

Kai spotted his girlfriend smiling to herself as looking at the old markings that they drew in the worn out, brown park bench.

~ Jongin + Rachell ~

- peterpan + tinkerbell -

He sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her fit waist as she kept on smiling, biting her lip as she held her tears back.

Kai wiped some of her tears away and cleared his throat.

[peterpan by exo-k]

Rachell hugged him really tight and let her tears fall, causing Kai's shirt to get wet.

"Sorry about your shirt...."

"It's okay, Happy 2 years."

Kai grabbed her by the waist, making her sit on his lap and kissed Rachell passionately.

"Happy 2 years, i love you jongin."

"I love you too Rachell."