K :what he does when he gets jealous

+ what he does when he gets jealous

:::

+ SUHO He gets quite touchy, more affectionate than what he would usually be. For example, he would sneakily snake his arms firmly around your small waist or to the extent that he would lift you up and settle you on his lap.

+ BAEKHYUN:He gets a little bit too naughty. Baekhyun often does naughty hand gestures when he gets jealous, it first starts of subtle and clean. But through out, his slim fingers climb their way to your thighs, to your underwear and the next second, he's dominating you in bed.

+ CHANYEOL:Chanyeol is an optimistic kid which means these kind of reactions are rare from him so he makes the most of it. Once you and him get home, he tortures your lips and traps you with his huge figure and the next morning, he'd start his revenge.

+ KYUNGSOO Kyungsoo is known for being a squishy gay but is also recognized for the equal popularity of the spawn of satan. Satansoo is indeed alive. If he gets jealous, he could strangle someone without intentions and could get violent with the person who flirts with you.

+ KAI Jongin may seem like a pervert, someone to dominate you but in real life, he was gentle and caring. About him getting jealous, Kai does subtle movements to alarm you like hugging you from behind or pecking your cheek and all that jazz but in the end, you both talk it out.

+ SEHUN Sehun was cute but sexy, it was what attracted you the most and those were his lovable points. When Sehun gets jealous, he would try to avoid your gaze and keep the conversation short as he's too shy to admit that he's jealous. Isn't that cute?