『 CHAPTER 36 』

A NOVEL PUBLISHED

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Amy sighed as she closed the book.

"Not bad!" She smirked. "Imagined that Shadow and I can make a pretty good couple in reality?" Her sarcastic voice makes Cream laughed.

"It was NOT good." She pointed the book with her furrowed face.

"But the story is making you and Sir Shadow seem to have a real relationship in real life. I know there's no you and him, but maybe there's a possibility-"

"I'm sure that won't happen."

"Amy! Please go to the super market and buy some foods! Sonic ate all the stocks we have inside the fridge! The cabinets full of biscuits was already gone because he ate it all by himself!" Knuckles roared in frustration as he slammed the cabinet doors.

"I told you we should buy vegetables and fruits instead of breads and biscuits. It's not healty for us to go outside and adjust for Sonic to own the whole kitchen full of his favorite foods. It should be him to move on his own to buy some food." Amy sighed.

"There's no problem to us when it comes to food. Sir Sonic was in charge in our basement." Cream said.

"But that doesn't mean we should follow all of his commands. We're his friends." Amy and Knuckles both said in unison.

"I didn't say anything like that. But to Sir Sonic actions it was like that."

"Tsk, Sally really changed him." Knuckles stomped his feet.

"I'm going out to buy something. At least I can eat something to fill my belly full of heavy foods." He said and go out leaving Amy and Cream alone.

"Well... He's mad." Amy said.

"He ia scary."

"Oh just don't mind him, he's always like that." Amy rolled her eyes. "Well I think I'm going to buy foods. Is it okay to you and Cheese to stay here? I'll be quick promise!" She said that makes Cream chuckled.

"Don't worry miss Amy. You should take a lot time to buy everything you need. There's no need to rush. I'm fine here." She smiled as Amy nodded in response.

"Thanks! Thank you very much!" Amy said as she hurriedly opened the door and run on her way to the supermarket.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I can't reach it! Stupid height!" Amy hissed. But she give up, stretching her body to reach the food that she want was placed on the top. Why the hell they would place the food on the top?! They should place it on the lower part or middle part of the cabinets.

"Grr!" She clenched her fist as she jumped.

"Kyah!" When her foot reach the ground she suddenly slipped at the wrong move. Until her back hit someone that makes her land on top of the hog.

"Ouch!" Amy hissed as she stand up and turned around to face the victim.

"I'm so sorry oh my gosh! Are you hurt? Come with me at the hospital!" She was in panic and about to cry when a familiar Hedgehog in front of her spoke.

"You can repay me." He hissed. "By this!" Shadow banged Amy on the wall as she squirm in pain. Some of the hogs were looking at them with pity and some of them were looking at Amy with worry and some were happy.

"Oh my gosh... The ship is sailing!" One of the shippers of the two whispered but Amy can hear it clearly.

"Damn you pink brat. You ruined my relationship. I'm single and didn't plan to have any girl in my life. Only Maria." Shadow hissed as he whispered something to her ear.

"I'm going to kill you once those idiots keep on making a fuss about my relationship status. Clarify to your fans too that there's no "US" Rose. And that'll never happen. Crazy bitch." Shadow let go of her as Amy's sight started to darken.

"You... Rude Assh*le!" Amy sharply give him a glare as she intended to slap Shadow. But Shadow's hand caught her wrist. He was going to punch her when Amy's legs nearly hit his lower part. Because of this movement, Shadow let go of her as Amy summoned her hammer.

'She's getting faster. A lot improvements to her skills.' Shadow said to himself.

He was calm, dodging her attacks.

Amy was quiet and done talking while she's in battle. Her day was totally crippled.

Sonic and Sally.

The food.

And Shadow who reminds her about everything she hates!

Amy wished that the Shadow in front of her was the same Shadow on the book that she read.

"DAMN YOU JERK! I'LL SQUASH YOUR BODY TILL YOU SAY SORRY!" Amy yelled. Knowing Shadow, he doesn't apologize easily in words and actions.

Shadow give her a palm punch that makes Amy's body go numb.

"Argh!" She hissed in pain when Shadow pulled her up. "Not bad, but you're too boring. Still don't have a match to me."

Amy's anger worsen even more. Since she can't move he spit on Shadow's face.

"That's right, I have no match for you." She smirked. "But when it comes to simple craziness I can be fair. Thank me for not doing a disgusting move to you. Other than that, I can do more."

"Disgusting?" He asked. "I can play dirty. Do you want me to show it to you how dirty I am? Fine!" He held her chin in a tight grip.

"This is not a sin right?" He asked as he lean closer to kiss Amy's lips. She was so shocked at the moment he did this.

It's like deja vu. Why does she feel like the scene felt so familiar?

"Pervert!" Amy yelled.

"Hya!" She tried to kick his c*otch but he easily dodged her again. '

'I was off balanced!' Amy closed her eyes, waiting for her body to fall until Shadow grabbed her waist.

"Too slow." His faceless expression changed when someone pushed him.

The reason why I have my 2nd kiss! He already stole my first and it turned out pretty bad! Now that my reservation on my second kiss was ruined too! Who pushed him?! That hog is the reason why my lips wasn't a virgin anymore!

"Oops!"

Hey! I know that familiar voice! Why does it sounds sarcastic.

"Sorry pinkie, I shipped you and Shadow. I'm a fan now since I already read the book that the two of you were having a lot of GOOD SCENE. Since it's just a fan fiction I'm doing the fans and the creator of the book have a chance to make their imagination turns to reality."

"YOU!" Shadow and I said in unison.

"Get off me! Stop copying me you jerk!" I hissed as I pushed him off me.

"I'll be your worst nightmare. Like it or not, the two of you will ended up the same! Love is love. And it seems like the perfect singles can be a couple with a little bit of my help. And trust me babe, my ship always sail."

"ROUGE!" We yelled.

"Bye lovers!" She waved her hand at us as she fly. "I saw that! Thanked me later!"

━─━────༺༻────━─━

END