『 CHAPTER 31 』

CUTE

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

"No! I take it back. What I mean is I like you... Yeah, I like you." I laughed nervously. I slipped and it's my big mouth fault. Not me.

"Oh really?" He chuckled when we reached home.

"Yes." I pouted when he was smiling like an idiot. I know I can't fool him because it's already late. I slipped already! How can I convince him that the "L"word was Like? I just say it and confessed to him in a whole sentence.

"Rose."

"Yes?"

"I love you too. I'm sorry if I can't tell it straight to you. But I hope you noticed that I expressed it to you well." He sighed.

"You're a lazy hog when it comes to talking. You don't open your mouth unless it's important." I chuckled.

"I'm talking to you already. Yet you're stupid."

"Yeah, but you love me right?" I asked as I gulped when he pushed me and pinned me at the wall.

"You want me to prove it?" I smirked.

"You've already proven enough." I said.

"I want it in a different way." He said as he ripped my clothes showing my underwear to him.

"Kyah! Give me another cloth! And that cloth cost a ring."

"I'll buy you another one." He started kissing me. It wasn't forceful and hard. Actually it's sweet and light like he was afraid to hurt me.

"Sh-Shadow." I moaned.

"Shh, just let me do this to you." He kissed my chin then go down to my neck. As his hands started to cup my breast while he carefully massaged it, making me moan louder.

"Ouch! Shadow please be gentle! Ah~!" I cried when I feel his sharp teeth playfully biting me. His both arms circling around my waist as he keep on kissing me with a much little pain.

He stopped that makes me looked at him with full curiosity.

"I'm being unfair to you right?" He asked as he looked at me in the eye.

My heart melts when I see his red ruby eyes were staring at me softly. His sharp and scary glare were no longer written in his face. His tan skin was covered in bright red, I assume that assure you guys that he's blushing.

How cute... I like this side of him. He's acting sweet yet more like a baby.

"What?" I asked, enjoying how to play with him. This time, I'll be with his side no matter what. I want to know more about him.

"Have you ever think that I only want you because of your body?"

"I always think that I'm useless to you." I said truthfully.

"I think so too." He chuckled that makes me looked at him with confusion.

"What do you mean? You seem like you're not so sure about your answer."

"I am, and I have doubts."

"Doubts about what?"

"If you're strong or weak. You know me Rose, I don't choose weaklings as my partners but when it comes to you... I feel so strange. You're my weakness but at the same time my strength. I'm stuck in both." He sighed and kissed my lips passionately as he looked at me.

"I can't be a perfect type of guy. I can't be the one who you'd expect to be a sweet type of boyfriend that every girls want. I am your ex lover's opposite clone who fell for you. Do you like me?" He asked.

"Maybe." I chuckled when I see a little disappointed in his eyes.

"You keep on playing Rose." He frowned.

"Okay, okay. I'm not going to play anymore." I flick his forehead as I chuckled. He only give me a glare.

"I don't need a perfect guy. But a cute one can be perfect." I kiss his lips.

"But too sad, you're a serious one. But that doesn't matter. What matters the most is I love you."