『 CHAPTER 13 』

YOUR KNIGHT

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I was still acting like a robot after what happened at the cosplay. I still cannot believe what he did!!

"Wow! You looked good!" I smiled at Shadow when he wear Lancelot's armor and his sword that called Arondight.

"What did you do to your hair?" He asked me that makes me looked at him with a confused look.

"Why? You don't like it? I cut my hair short so I can be like the Lady Of The Lake!" I laughed but my body froze when he walked closer to me and touched my quills.

"You are incredibly beautiful my lady." He said that makes me looked at him wide eyes. I chuckled nervously as I pushed him a little so the two of us can have space. My goodness! He is too close and one wrong move I know our lips would meet!

"What's with the formality thingy?" I chuckled and he just give me a smirk.

"You're really bad at history." He shrugged his head.

"What?" My tone just changed and he just looked at me.

"Don't you know that back in history, men used formalities to capture the lady's heart. And it is good to act like one of the old times. You're an old fashioned woman today. Picking a clothes that suit in fairy tale stories. Kings, Queens, Knights, Prince and Princess but... You're unbelievable yet at the same time funny." He said.

"Well at least I have a taste to our costume. It will be weird if you cosplay Batman or Superman. It doesn't suit you, I don't like wearing short skirts and futuristic styles today. I never experienced wearing a nice gown like a Princess so this is the best time to act like one." I rolled my eyes at him.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I am holding your hand."

"A knight must keep his own distance from the Princess. And that's an order." I commanded.

"You and I are in the future now. Your in character acting just went to far. Why don't we act just like us? I'm not used being away with you my Lady. After all as a knight, it is my obligation to keep you safe and protect you from any harm." He said that makes me smile.

Shadow is sweet... But I know it's not real, this is just an acting.

The two of us go outside and went to the cosplayers building. Actually I didn't force Shadow to be with me because of the prize. I just forced him to be with me because cosplaying isn't bad at all.

Actually I find cosplaying as a fun hobby. Dressing yourself in different dresses and wearing anime clothes makes you looked even cuter. Copying your anime idol's style and attitudes sounds cool too. Actually I was planning for Shadow and I to cosplay Sasuke and Sakura from the anime Naruto. But it wouldn't be nice for us to cosplay the two characters since Shadow is too choosy when it comes to clothes.

"Arigato for coming in this even." A feminine welcomed us, Shadow and I looked at the two cute yellow kittens. Probably they are just 8 or 7? But it doesn't matter! The two looked so cute!

"Are they twins?" Shadow asked me.

"They are not twins." I assured him.