『 CHAPTER 20 』

GET

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

I opened the door and surprised to see when I saw him in front of me. Holding a red rose.

He's really a shit to call me slut after what happened yesterday. Doesn't he remember that he fought with Sonic and shouted at me?

I sighed and walked away, not minding that he's here.

"Rose." He called my name.

"Hey! Rose!" He yelled and this time I started to run away.

"Bastard, Jerk, A**hole, Son of a B***h!" I cursed at him. How dare he?! Calling me sl*t isn't nice either so I'm planning to pay back what he did to me. He wanted to curse so much?! Then I'll give it to him.

While running away, a small rock blocked my way that caused me to fall. But I never winced in pain because of that. A big cold hand touched my wrist and pulled me up as I looked at the hedgehog.

"I hate you." I said to him that makes him carry me bridal style.

"I change my mind Rose." He said as he looked at me seriously.

"Just what the hell is wrong with yo-"

"I am making you mine." He said seriously that makes me looked at him wide eyes. I tried to push him but it was no use.

This guy stole a kiss from me!

━─━────༺༻────━─━

ROUGE'S POV

"Heh, you really are a playboy you piece of a jerk." I murmured to myself while I saw a black hedgehog carrying a pink hog.

"Men, why can't be they so gentle sometimes? Shadow was too aggressive to Amy and he picked a wrong girl to be with him. How can a Devil dare to choose an angel again? Why can't he choose me instead?!" I hissed as I checked myself in the mirror that I'm holding.

"I am beautiful and a goddess! Sexy, have a big chest, womanly and totally a ladylike!"

"Well that was too unpleasant for a woman to say such things."

I looked down as I saw a purple cat looking up at me with a frown.

"Oh hey Blazey!" I jumped off from the tree and landed on my heels as she looked at me. Those golden eyes, I just wish I can get her eyeballs and give it to the shop to buy a jewelry. But that would be so gross, how can you buy a jewelry using the eye with golden iris? Tss, I am contented having my own jewelries but let's just say it. Once my eye caught a shiny thing that makes my eyes glitter, for sure I can't help but to get it until I am contented.

It is a fact that I am obsessed with gems and the other jewelries but it is too far to risk my own life to them! I'm still in the right mind to act normal to myself.

"So what are you doing up there on the tree? Speaking to yourself and saying such things while looking at the mirror? " She said seriously.

Ugh, but I know at the back of her head... She wanted to say - "You're a crazy one towards to Shadow." But No... Or maybe?

As a FRIEND, DUH.

"There's nothing wrong describing myself! And besides, mind your own business if you want to." I said.

"I always keep myself busy from the royal business works."

"Then why don't you turn your attention to them?!" I hissed.

"It's because I am finished from my works and all of them are too easy to be done. I really appreciate the fact that practice makes perfect. I was too experienced handling royal businesses."

"Okaaaay... Now why don't we have a little chat in here?" I asked.

"We are already talking and having a conversation."

"Okay now what's the big deal? What do you want then?"

"I want your secret. Since I can sense it's good but at the same time bad." Blaze said.

"Since when did you learn how to meddle with others problems?"

"Not much but I am updated on my surroundings. Since I don't want to be late, I'll be the one who's advanced at reports on what's going on." She played her fire in her finger and playfully twist it.

"Oh I don't share love, it's really private for me to share it with you. Why don't you ask Shadow huh? So gotta go now. See ya later." I said as I spread my wings widely and flew up leaving her alone.

Well... Let's recall what I have in the past.

"Hey Shadow." I said as he sighed and looked at me.

"You saw it, right?" He asked.

"Your fight with blue? I don't know the reason why the two of you guys were fighting over pinkie. Blue loves Sally a long time ago and I don't know what happened to him why he wants pinkie back. And now you? What the hell is wrong with you? why do you want to make pinkie yours? She doesn't belong to anyone." I said seriously.

"Damn it, how can you describe shit?" He asked me.

"You're stupid you know? What does shit means to you?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Love is a sh-"

"Sorry." I said with a fake smile before he finished his words, I slapped him hard.

How can Shadow describe love like that when he fell in love with his wife deeply. It's too insulting for me that he would say that in front of me, I love Knuckie so it looks like he just told me that loving Knuckles is a shit and my efforts are useless because it was totally a shit.

"You really need your old self back. Tss, even I myself, can't believe that you experienced love." I said.

"I changed my plan Rouge." He said seriously that makes me clap my hands.

"And what is it now devil boy?" I smirked.

"I'll make Rose mine." He said that makes me raise my leg to kick him. This black hedgehog still have guts to claim pinky that she's his.

She's not just a normal item.

"You're a married hog don't you know that?!" I yelled.

"You're insane!" I hissed. Luckily his hand caught my foot.

"I'm divorced." he said that makes me looked at him confused.

"What?"

"I won't repeat my words again Rouge and I am pretty happy that this is your first time being late in someone's personal information." He smirked leaving me in shock.

D-DIVORCED? SINCE WHEN?!