『 CHAPTER 15 』

FRIENDS

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

4 days have passed and Shadow's been acting colder to me from now on. I don't even know the real reason why he's acting like that but I hate it. Every time when I go to his house I always receive a cold treatment to him. The way he walked passed me showed like I'd never exist and I was just like an air.

I didn't notice that my punishment are now 2 weeks... Why do I feel like I want the time to stop and freeze? Or did you know the feeling that you wanted to extend the day and time just to avoid your fear when the day END is coming near. For me I feel like... This fake relationship that I have with Shadow... I don't want it to end and I want to be with him by his side.

Shadow's house are much bigger than me and I know he's alone in this place. Who wouldn't feel the FEAR when you're inside the house living alone on your own. You are brave enough to stay in the big mansion alone without anyone living with you. I don't think I can handle that. I'm telling the truth to you that I'm scared of ghost and zombies.

"Shadow." I poked him.

"Shadow - Sama." I poked his arms but he just move a little and turned his back at me. I was in his room, already finished cleaning his messed up place (which isn't really messy at all) Shadow is smart and kinda slight of a nerdy type. That's a unique side of him.

I sighed in defeat as I get off to his bed and I get the blanket, placing it to him properly. After that, I decided to go to his couch as I get my phone and earphone. I start to play the music.

Then I started to hum until I stopped when someone pulled the earphone out of my ears. I looked at him with wide eyes when I met his deathly glare.

"You're too noisy." He hissed that makes me looked at him with confusion. Why the heck I become noisy when all I just do is to hum my favorite song. Did I hummed the song too loud for Shadow to hear? But I thought he's asleep and a deep sleeper!

"What do you mean noisy? I just hummed the song in my playlist all by myself Shadow."

"You called that hum? You hummed too loud. I can hear it Rose." He said.

"Whatever, so is it my fault that because of my hum you're awake?"

"It is definitely your fault."

"Alright then I'm so sorry! Jeez, you become hot headed for today. Why are you acting like that?"

"It is none of your business Rose." He said that makes me stand up from the couch and I hugged him.

"Shadow... You know the reason why I was acting like this towards to you? Because after your fight with Sonic you become colder. I just wanted to be friends with you and mind if you share your own problems with me? I don't have any idea what you and Sonic were fighting for. I know it is none of my business to meddle with you guys but sharing your problems can make you feel any better too." I said but I was so shocked when he pushed me hard, causing for me to sit on the tiled floor.

"Rose. It is better if we should end this." Shadow said.

"End what?" I asked him. I know what he's trying to say and I just want to make it sure and clarify his words to me. It would be hard if I fight him without knowing the reason why so I should hear his words first before I act.

"The punishment." He said that makes me laugh.

I guess I don't need to wait for 3 months to get out from his grip. I should be happy that I don't have any debts to pay for him and I don't need to be his slave for a month anymore. Because he wants to finish it right here and now.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"Do you think I like to play jokes? I am serious about this Rose. We should end this."

"Then what is the reason why are you acting like this?! I should know what's your problem and I deserved a right answer!"

"You don't need to know everything about me Rose. You should go back where you belong. Be with faker and the others and go back to your business as one of the freedom fighters."

"I don't want to be with them again Shadow." I said.

"I don't want to be with them if you're just going to be alone when I leave you." I hugged him tightly as I started to cry.

"I am used being like this Rose. My life is just like a cycle that keeps repeating again and again. Work, sleep and eat and that's all. I am used being alone Rose."

"I want you to be my friend Shadow."

"Rose. Faker wants you back." He said that makes me stopped from crying.

Fear, shock and at the same time happy that I feel for today.

"That's a joke Shadow. That was really a joke!!" I started to punch his chest as I started to cry.

Those painful memories that I have with Sonic and the others keeps playing in my mind right now. I don't care if Shadow is being serious but one thing that I can assure you guys.

If I go back with the others, I'll find it weird and creepy if they started to act so nice and pretend like they didn't hurt me back at the past. Second, if they act still the same then I won't go back with them ever again.

"Shadow... Just stop pushing me away and let me decide on my own." I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Then decide now." He said that makes me sigh.

"I want to be with you Shadow. Please don't give me to Sonic so easily... I don't want to go back with my past. I know he'll keep repeating to hurt me again and again. I haven't move on yet, so I want you to help me and be my friend." I confessed as I leave him alone to his room as I started to run back to my home.

I forgot to change my clothes because I'm still wearing my maid outfit. When I open the door of my room, I saw a familiar hedgehog who is drinking a glass of wine that makes me look at him with a glare.

"Leave us alone or I won't hesitate to fight you back." My tone suddenly changed.