『 CHAPTER 01 』

Simple Mission Can Be Worst When Faker Is Around.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

SHADOW'S POV

I hate this day when the G.U.N let Rouge and Omega have their day off while me? I was assigned to be with faker and I hate it! To all the members of the freedom fighters, why in the world could be him?

He and I are enemies and now they want us to be friends? Like it's gonna happen. It was okay if I can be with others except him. I can't tolerate his attitude and I can't act normal when he's around. We usually fight because of our differences. My only point and the reason why we always fight because he always disagree to my plans and always getting in my way.

"This is unbelievable." I was surprised when someone said the same way. I looked at my right and looked at faker with disgust.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm some kind of a poop guy?" He asked.

"Sharing a car with you isn't nice." I utter as we stopped. I hurriedly go out of the car and feel so irritated when he followed me.

"Why are you following me?!" I hissed.

"Because you know where we going! Besides, this is my first time being with you and this place is unfamiliar to me." He said.

"You have a map. Why would you take it when you're not going to use it? What's the purpose of the map with you?"

"It's just a preparation if you and I got lost. At least there will be a lead when we got lost. Bringing a map with me isn't bad because I brought it for my safety. If you don't care about me then same with me too. I hate you more than Eggman, and stop calling me faker. You're the fake one." He scoffed.

"I think you'll be the worst hog living here on earth. You're the most annoying hog that I've ever met. Don't come near me." I mutter with a gritted teeth.

"There is one hog who is worse than me. And it reminds me to someone that I don't want to remember." My ears twitched and looked back at him because I didn't hear his words.

"Did you curse something towards to me faker?!" I asked.

"I said! I'm not the only annoying hog that you've met!! There's worse than me and I know you'll hate her once you guys crossed paths!" He yelled and get the map as I snatched it, tearing it into pieces.

"We don't need this... Forget it, I still don't have any choice but to work along with you. Like it or not, you and I are still assigned to be a team. Even though I don't want you to become my partner. This day is going to be shitty." I alleged as I run.

He run and followed me too as the two of us stopped when we reached my apartment. That's right, faker is living with me for 2 weeks.

"Wow... Your room is pretty clean." He said as I slammed the door in front of his face when I entered my room.

"Sleep on my couch. I'm not letting you get in here." Imagining faker stepped his foot inside my room, I can imagine that my place would be messy once he leave my apartment. I already observed his house and it was messy. I don't want a messy place because I hate it and it gives me a headache.

That's when a loud noise came out of now where.

"What the hell?!" I hurriedly go outside my room and headed to the kitchen as I looked at faker who is smiling at me with his fake smile. He's giving me a peace sign and I looked down that made me angry.

"For Chao's sake! When were you going to learn not to destroy anything?! You can destroy everyone's things and their house but not mine. You're ruining my place!" I yelled at him as he laughed.

What's funny? He's laughing because he destroyed one of my mug? He's happy because he destroyed one of my things? I didn't even tell him to feel free inside this house. I have rules if someone is going to enter my territory.

"You're not allowed to go shits around. You're not allowed to do anything you want and mostly, your rules aren't allowed in my place. I am the boss and I owned anything in this house. Try to cooperate with me or else I'll blow your head with the bullet of my gun." He just looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Do you think I want to stick around with you too? Do you think I want to stay in this place? Hell no!! I was stucked and forced doing this mission. I am free Shadow, and I can do anything what I want. You're not the boss of me and Sonic can't take orders to someone's decisions." He declared.

He got some nerve, how dare he.

"Out of my house." I hissed. But he just smiled at me that made me slammed my hands to the table.

"OUT NOW FAKER!" I yelled this time but he just act like he didn't hear anything.

"I'll kick your ass out of my house forcefully if you didn't follow my command." I started to count.

"Alright! Dang it!" He hissed as he stand up that made me smile. But it turned upside down when he walked straight to the kitchen, opening my refrigerator.

"What the hell are you doing?" I grabbed his quills as I pinched it hard.

"Ow! Shadow! I'm going to leave for real. If you want me to leave then at least give me some food to eat or-"

"That's it!!" I yelled then kick his butt.

"Ouch." He hissed then I slammed my door hard.

"Shadow!! Let me in! HEY!!"

"In your dreams faker. You're not going to enter my place if you're not going to return in your right mind." I said as I entered my room leaving him yelling. I know he'll leave because he'll get tired.

Seconds, minutes and hours passed. I'm glad that faker didn't make a single noise the reason why I have a good sleep. It was 7PM already so I planned to go to the kitchen and cook something to eat.

I am an independent hog. I can do what girls do and I'm not like the other guys who is too irresponsible and wondering around outside to get a girl and have sex with them. It is totally hard to keep your attention to others while you're busy. I just didn't take a break in my life and learn how to do FUN because of my work. I am a busy hog.

"Shit!!" I cursed when I saw the whole kitchen was a mess. I looked at the window and the glass was shattered into pieces. I looked at the couch and I saw a blue hedgehog eating my food.

"You know... My day is like a hell when you're around. You're so irresponsible you know!" My throat hurts whenever I try to yell at faker. He's so annoying, but he just give me a smirk and laugh.

"Be cool Shadow." He said.

"You f*cking bastard don't have rights to say such things like that! How can I be cool when you're here?! Messing my place and making my house like a junk shop?!" I was disgusted when I feel his arms wrapped around my waist as I looked down and our nose is almost touching.

"You're too close faker... Your face is disgusting for Chaos sake! You have a girlfriend already!!" I yelled. I saw his eyes grew bigger and give me a pouted expression.

"Ow! Not my face Shadow!!" He hissed when I punched his face.

"You deserve that... I was thinking if I can kick your balls out of your system so there will be no little you in the future. It will be annoying and the world will become worse if you have your little you." The moment I remark those words, his serious face appeared.

"Do you know who is Amy?" He asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know who is that mobian. And I don't care." I hissed as I hear him sigh.