『 CHAPTER 23 』

DRUNK, MY LITTLE COLD HEDGEHOG.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

AMY'S POV

3 months.

3 f***ing months!

He become cold.

Like an ice!

I hate him!

But why am I angry? Why?! Just why!? And wait, why am I asking you? I should ask myself first since you don't know the real reason why I was acting MAD that he was cold.

He was at work and here am I, still at his home.

And about Sonic? I forgive him actually. But I don't want to see his face ever again. Shadow doesn't want me to go outside because he wants to keep me safe. He was sweet but overprotective.

I don't know why I easily forgive and forget. But I realized Sonic becomed my friend and the last incident what happened to us will be our last meeting.

I decided to live a new life.

I left the freedom fighters.

I left my old self.

I left my friends.

My bittersweet memories with them is enough. I am happy but at the same time I'm sad.

I want to test something new. I already tried to risk everything and I thought it would be worth it. But all my risk was a total failure.

And now this will be my last. I will risk everything to Shadow, let's just see what it'll turns out to be in the future.

I was chopping the carrots for now on. If Sonic hates vegetables and leafy foods well Shadow... He likes them a lot so I can tell you that his well built body suit him well.

I accidentally chop my finger a little that makes me let go of the knife.

"Ow." I hissed as I washed my hands and go to the bathroom. Gladly there's a first aid kit and I get the band aid. It was just a small cut. I sighed in relief as I turned around until my body bumps the door.

I didn't close the door. I looked up and I see his pair red eyes. It was all blank.

"S-Shadow?"

"I smell something."

"Like what?" I nervously asked as he harshly grip my left arm and my hand touched his jaw a little when he tried to lift it.

"What's this?"

"It's a band aid." I frowned but I hardly smile when I see his death glare as I give him a peace sign.

"I-I was cutting the carrots for our dinner when I accidentally chopped my finger a little." I explained truthfully like I was a criminal and the police was in front of me, wanted to know everything and you need to answer honestly.

He sighed and removed the bandage. My face heat up when he brought my finger to his lips.

"Shadow." I tried to break free but his fangs bit my finger.

"Shadow it hurts!" I cried in pain. The blood was flowing and it was dripping down to his jaw.

Until he stopped and pulled me closer.

"Your jacket-"

"Don't mind it." He licked the remaining blood as he go back to my fingers again.

I was shocked what he did next.

"Hmm~" I actually moaned. Oh my goodness! How embarrassing.

"Please stop." I said to him but he was still licking my finger.

"Shadow-Kun!" I yelled angrily until he let go and kiss me.

"Hmmmph!" I tried to punch him. But it was no use. He wrapped his strong arms around me until I give up.

"Rose." He said as I slapped him.

"How dare you! Do you think it was just fine for you to treat me like that!?" I asked him.

"I am just your rebound girl!" I yelled at the top of my lungs until he carried me bridal style and go to his room.

"Kyaah!" I squeked as he get my wrist and put it above my head.

"Hey you jerk! Get of me! And what's in your mind you-"

"You live here in my house. And you're with me so that makes you my property." He said as I looked at his red eyes.

"What!?"

He was mysterious and I assure you that once you know his secrets you'll know that he have a lot of surprises to make you shocked.

"Ouch!" He started to kiss me and give a little bites down to my neck until he reached the cleveage of my breast. I sniffed a little when I smell something that I don't like.

"I'm apologize if I have to do this." I prayed as I summoned my hammer and knocked him off. His body banged the wall hard that makes me in panicked.

"Oh my gosh! What have I done?! Is he dead!" I was hysterically acting like I killed him but he's harassing me. And yes, it was his fault for getting his self drunk.

I get his body as I pulled him. I get a comforter, blanket and a pillow. And that's it! He's going to sleep on the floor.

I removed his jacket and his air shoes. I removed his 2 rings that were attached on his wrist.

I hurriedly go down to the kitchen and get a medicine for his headache. A cold water with a small handkerchief and an ice pack. When I go back to his room as I get the ice pack, he just pulled me so I was already on top of him.

"Shadow-Kun. You're drunk. Let me take care of you so I can lessen the pain in your body." I whispered but it's no use. I'm talking to Mr. Snob. I look at his face once again that made me blush.

He is extremely handsome and a good-looking guy. And I won't deny it.

His little ears were red that makes me touched them. His mouth pronounced a soft growl.

I giggled as I tried to get up. He was in deep sleep so it would be bad for a girl to wake the Ice Prince.

My arms felt weak as I landed on top of him again but my bad.

Our lips met that I tasted the liquor that he drank.