04|Give

Give.
Give when you can.
Cause giving is awesome.
It involves mainly giving out your time and through donations.

Giving out your time.
You might not know this, but spending time to listen to someone or help them makes a lot of difference. It could be by listening to someone who is upset, tutoring people in your class or even volunteering for things at school, offering your assistance at home, your neighborhood or maybe even a seniors center if you know one.

Giving out your time is one of the best ways you can make an impact on in other people's lives because time is precious.

Believe it or not we have 24 hours everyday. We choose how to spend these hours. If you could just spare your time doing something for someone other than yourself, it'll go a long way. It's just like having your chores done for you by someone else when you're tired. You instantly have this feeling of a weight being lifted off your shoulders. It's the same way it always goes.

Giving out through donations.
You could do this by giving out things you no longer need to a charity or raising money through a fundraiser. Money is always a great way of donating.

Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't be wise while giving . That's not what I mean at all. Before helping others you have to think about it while considering yourself especially when it comes to volunteering because it isn't wise to help at school when you know you know you have loads of work to do or stealing from others to give out to people who don't have. It has to be balanced. And also don't make yourself look like an always available servant who always has time for everyone because people will trample on you when you do so. You've gotta have some self-worth. But again like I said earlier, give when you can and when it's within your capability.

Generosity is a wonderful virtue and I believe we should all try it out because like I said, giving is awesome. You always make yourself "the giver" and "the given" happy when you do it so give it a shot and you'll just be on your way to being a better person

Author's note
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to ZainabMn30  for being the first to vote on the first 4 chapters.Thank you so much for voting, it really encouraged me to go on and feel free to suggest. Thanks