The Afterlife?

"Oh shit!! Shit, shit shit  shit shit," Shanks stared at the lifeless body of Ace. "What the fuck did you guys do to him?!"Yelled Shanks questioning the people surround Ace.

"Nothing, I swear he just stopped moving."

"Yeah, it's not our fault he just died."

"Of course not, it's gonna be my head on the chopping block" said Shanks as he threw the men a menacing glare.

"Oi, Shanks, the Captain's looking for you" Said Buggy, "looks like our golden boy's gonna get an ass- whooping, gahahaha!!"

"Shit" Muttered Shanks through his teeth as he dragged his feet to the Captain.

As he walks up he notices the Captain is with Roger and Whitebeard. Now everyone's going to know about the dead man.

"Shanks, where's the bastard" Asked Roger.

"Funny thing, I think he might've probably died." Said Shanks throwing in a nervous laugh.

"Well you heard it, Edward, the kid's dead..."said Roger right before he was cut off by a loud commotion.

Opening his eyes Ace took another bite out of the meat and everyone around him started screaming, nothing new to him. People always seem to think that he's dead every time he takes a nap.

"You call that a nap!" Yelled one of the men. "You were right in the middle of eating before you stopped moving, how is that a nap!"

"I don't even think you had a pulse." Commented another man, "gahahah how are you even alive"

"Shut up already and just let me eat my last meal in peace" said Ace impatiently.

"Last meal huh? Mind if I join in," said a marine taking a seat next to him.

"Sure why not, just don't take my food," throwing the old man a glare Ace noticed it was a younger version of Garp.

"You better not steal my booze to, from what I heard you're quite a crimina......"

"ZZZZZZRRRR....... zzzzzz.....zzzrr"the marine and pirate suddenly stopped moving and started snoring.

The two sat side by side snoring way, the young man held a drumstick in his hand while the older one had a bottle of booze in his, which was strange in itself however the the part that really made the entire crew of marines and pirates jaws drop was the fact that they both had a finger up their nose picking away without a care in the world. Garp would often fall asleep in random times but never when he was in enemy territory, but being next to the young man just made him relax, it was like a huge weight came off his shoulders. As a wave of strange deja vu and nostalgia came washing over him his eyelids felt heavy and his nose suddenly itched.

"Well those two look strangely related, now what was it that you said about the kid being dead Roger?" Said Whitebeard purposefully provoking Roger.

Whitebeard has taken the perfect line to sum up the situation while breaking the silence of the jaw drop.

"Shanks, do you care explaining," said Roger with a smile too big to be natural for a situation like this. This only meant Shanks was in for some big shit.

"Well I did say something along the lines of 'might've' and 'probably' ha..ha...haaaaa....."replied Shanks trailing off.

Somewhere at the corner of the commotion was Buggy trying to hold back a vicious laugh from exploding out of his mouth. He had went to get Crocus, but when he saw how much shit Shanks got himself in he couldn't help but to stop and watch it unfold.

Without a second notice the two men began to eat and drink like nothing happened. Flicking off a bugger that he scrapped out of his nose, it landed right into Buggy's mouth, who was silently laughing up a storm.

"Gahhahaha, argh!!" Shouted Buggy as he tried to spit out the bugger, unfortunately for the young pirate with a big gulp his throat instinctively made him swallow.

"You damn conman, you did that on purpose, you tried to sabotage me,!" Said Buggy running up to Ace.

Ace didn't even bother with the pirate and continued on eating.

"Captain you saw that right?! He tried to kill me!" Shouted Buggy.

"Gahahahahahaahahab," laughed Garp, "that was one hell of a gold nugget, a beauty if I don't say so myself!"

Eating and thinking in silence, Ace thought about the man who sat next to him. Garp had done his job as a proper marine but in the process was willing to kill his own grandson. Why does he still care for such the old coot, Ace couldn't make up his mind or heart to love or hate Garp. Not to mention Whitebeard. Why did Whitebeard have hair? Why were half he scars that Ace remembered on the body of his mentor missing. Why didn't Oyaji recognize him?His mind was literally going to explode, Whitebeard, Garp and Roger all in one place, what the fuck. Ace watched as Shanks was getting butchered by his captain.

"Ah, fuck it." Said Ace to himself, but still loud enough so the big three that were hovering next to him could hear.

Standing up, Ace cleared his throat, "I'm Portgas D. Ace, second division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates. From the damn look of things I'm guessing this is either one of three things." Lifting up one flaming finger Ace says, "this is heaven, highly improbable, two this is hell, which is better, but I really can't say," shooting up three fingers he says, "this is the past,"

Ace slowly walks over to Shanks and grabs the hat off the red head and places the hat on his own head.

"So which of you mother fuckers is going to kill me ?" Questions Ace. "Just so you know Oyaji, you look way better bald. Gahahahah!"

"Are you really my child?" Asks both Whitebeard and Roger at the same time.