PORTGAS D. ACE

"I'll fucking kill you. You fucking monster." Ace scream at the top of his lungs. He felt tears burning at his eyes and heart was being crushed. Everything just hurt.

An explosion of fire blasted the captain's door off its hinges. Soon after a ball of fire getting blasted out into the ocean.

"What happened in there Roger?"asked Rayleigh checking out the damage.

"The fucking brat wanted to kill me is what. Bit cocky for a boy. Mind getting someone to pick him up. I didn't really get to talk to him."
Said Roger.

"Didn't the boy just attack you why save him for a second time." Replied Rayleigh calmly.

"He's Whitebeard's boy they tend to hate us a bit. Nothing to be worried about. Go get him before he dies. Oh and put some sea stone cuffs on him" Said Roger solemnly.

The boy really hated him and it hurt Roger. He has been hated by a lot of people this shouldn't be a surprise but this was different. He wanted to know the kid. He just wanted to talk. To get to know more about him, know who he is.

After bringing the kid back on board they cuffed him with sea stone to nullify his powers. As Roger walked up to him the look in his eye was murderous. The way he looked and the way he held his body showed that he's s been chained up before. Two men behind him kicked at his knees bringing him to a kneeling position. Roger came up to the boy and grabbed his hair pulling his head up so that they were looking at each other.

"Boy. What's your name!" Said Roger. His voice emanating haki.
Ace suddenly burst into tears not because of the pain because of the memories he had both bad and good ones of his life. The life that was already supposed to be gone. Roger was a man who had caused him great pain but he felt familiar. He was just like Garp. And just like Whitebeard. He felt pure hatred for the man but he couldn't kill him. Back when he was younger Garp would scold him and Luffy by using his haki, but it was soft and commanding just like his fist of love. The haki that Roger was using it felt like Garp. Just like Whitebeard when he first met the great pirate. He started off hating Whitebeard but grew to love the old man. They fought everyday until Ace was family.

"Why the fuck should I fucking tell you!" Scream Ace.

PHOOT

Ace spat at Roger's face and landed right on the mark. Using his head Ace to rammed into the older man's face. But Roger's grip on Ace's hair did not lessen.

"Goddamn! Gaahahahahaah! You've got a hard head boy, but you're going to tell me WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!!!!"

The whole ship fell silent. Conquer's haki. Gol D. Roger was one of the strongest pirates because of it.

"My name. You wanna know my fucking name! You were the fucking bastard that gave me my name! I'm the second division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates. PORTGAS D. ACE you mother fucking piece of shit."

"Well now I know you're just lying kid." White anger built up in Roger's mind to the point where he couldn't think anymore. He started beating the kid senselessly not caring anymore about how he felt for him. Using Whitebeard's Jolly Roger to sully the name of a great pirate. Claiming he was a goddamn commander of the ship. And finally using the name of the one he had to leave behind. Roger was at the point of killing the kid.

"Monster." Whispered Ace quietly in his fetal position trying to protect himself. "Monster!"

Roger stopped. To call him a monster was wrong the kid was the fucking monster. Trying to play with Roger's mind.

"You think just because you're a pirate you can do whatever you want. Sully any name that fits you. Well think again!" Said Roger. Another kick to the gut left Ace throwing up blood.

Everyone on the ship was confused. Sure the boy was a conman who used Whitebeard's name but they've seen many people do that and the Captain never got this mad. Everyone except Rayleigh, he knew of Roger's work in the east blue. He knew what the name meant to Roger.

Ace if it was a boy and Anna if it was a girl.

Still in the seas stone handcuffs there was little that he could do but there was an undeniable fire in his eyes.

"Roger calm down a bit will ya. First you want to save the boy now you're killing him. Make up your mind man." Said Crocus trying to make sense of the situation.

"I should've died already. Just finish me." Croaked the half dead Ace. "I always knew that sake was thicker than blood."
————————
Sake- rice wine
Luffy, Ace and Sabo are sake brothers