Oro Jackson

He wasn't dead. However he was in extreme pain. He felt the pain of Akainu's fist going through him but there was no gaping hole in his chest. Gathering what little strength he had to barely lift his eye lids up reality hit him. Well it's hard to say reality since he really should be dead.

Floating on a piece of driftwood in the middle of the ocean with no idea where he was panic struck. Being a logia type devil fruit user being surrounded by water was not the best place to be.

His body hurt like hell. He could barely think straight. He had no energy to move but he knew if didn't he do anything this would be his death bed. Being given a second chance at life he should be grateful. Grateful to see his brother, friends and captain again. But with the harsh circumstances he had nothing to do but it sleep.

Somewhere in the distance sailed the Oro Jackson, the grand ship of Gol D. Roger.

"Don't you dare touch my nose!"

"Common Buggy. I told ya there was a fly on your nose."

"Liar. If there was a fly in my nose I would've felt it. Get your story straight. You were trying to sabotage me. You red haired freak.!"

"Captain the little kids fightin again. Fourth one of the day. And I say it's bout time we through em overboard."

The ruckus on the ship continued as they unknowingly headed towards the driftwood where two fates will crash into each other.

The hot sun pounded on his back. If he wasn't going to die of starvation, he'd have a heat stroke first and then died of starvation. Well he could always risk dunking his head underwater but it would take up way to much energy and it was way to risky. Even thinking made him tired so sleeping was the only option. Blacking out once more he prepared for his death bed.

Shanks and Buggy was put on watch together in the crows nest.

"This is all your fault. Damn red head."

"Seriously,Buggy! For like the millionth time,
I DIDN'T TOUCH YOUR NOSE!"

"Keep talking liar. Cause I'm not hearing a single word that's coming out of your mouth."

Being stuck on together was the worse thing ever. Both of them would rather have been thrown overboard. But the captain just had to make them have a special bonding time.

"Hey Buggy. I see something. Never mind, pretty sure it's just a piece of wood."

"Scooch over. I'll known if it's treasure if I see it."

Handing Buggy the telescope, Shanks pointed him to the little black dot.

"Not treasure. You imbecile. Come on Shanks open your eyes."

"Well, what is it then. And I am not a imbecile and I am smart, confident and strong and handsome and amazing. You're the imbecile."

"Shut it. And Unlike a certain red head I'm positive it's one of Whitebeard's guy. Probably, dead already."

"I call dibs on telling captain."

"Nose goes."

The two youngsters scrambled down the crows nest fighting and arguing all the way to the captains quarters.

"Captain I saw him first"

"No you didn't. I recognized him first."

"Slow down you two. First off what did you two see? Secondly I'm gonna have to drop an I told you so. My babies have bonded!!"

"Eww"

"Stop it captain you're face is just repulsive. And we are not bonded."

"I agree why would I be bonded with a slob like him."

"Guys first things first and then whatever happens next is for the future." Roger replied childishly to their insults.

"We saw one of Whitebeard's guy on a piece of driftwood out there. He looks dead."

"Well then we better go have a closer look.No way to know but to check. Shanks, Buggy good job. It's time to get the Jackson moving."

————————————————————————
Hey everybody this is my first time writing a fanfic its be really great to get some responses or ideas that would help make this story even better. If there are any grammar mistakes please comment on them so I can fix them. Thanks for reading.