Dare#29: Little mentors

Start from the beginning

Ram:At least we don't do it to that extent!

Rom: Yeah!

Trunks:Hey we just uped our game in this one.

The five hear someone scream as the person falls hard on the floor with a groan.

Piccolo: Those damn kids!! Rom! Ram! Where are you two?! *gets up and stomps to the living room* when I get my hands on you two you're gonna wish Blanc was the one dealing with you!!

Rom: But it wasn't us.

Ram: Quick hide!

The five all hide. Goten and Trunks hide inside a shelf. Rom hides under the table. Ram goes under the couch and Moon hides in a nearby closet.

Piccolo: hmm...where are they?

The namekian looks around and leaves.

Trunks:* inside shelf* Phew!

Piccolo:*opens shelf* Gotcha!

Goten/Trunks: Aaaaaaah!!!!

Piccolo:Why are you two hiding?

Ram:*comes out from under couch* That's because they were the ones who pulled out that prank on you.

Piccolo: Ohh is that right? Well prepare your hearts and minds boys cause the punishment I'm gonna give you ain't gonna be pretty.

Goten: Punishment?

Piccolo:Yup..

Trunks:You can't punish us.

Piccolo:Give me a reasonable answer why.

Trunks: We've been dared to mentor Moon.

Piccolo: Don't care.*gives the two mops* now then, author told me the attic upstairs is a bit dirty so I think it would be good if you guys clean there.

Trunks: Why can't the Pleiades do it?

Piccolo: They are maids whose sole purpose is to obey Ainz.

Goten: What about Sebas?

Piccolo: He's already busy. Now start cleaning!

Trunks: I have an idea! How about a fight! If we win you'll let us go.

Piccolo:Hmmm....alright but if I win
You two are going to clean the attic for the next 3 days...plus I'll make sure your moms hear of this stunt you guys pulled.

Goten/ Trunks:*gulps*

At a field........

Moon, Rom and Ram were sitting on a bench far away from Goten,Trunks and Piccolo.

Piccolo: Alright you two you asked for a fight now you got one. I suggest you two get ready.

Goten: ok.

Trunks: Sure. Hey Goten...I think it'll be best if we fuse.

Goten: ok.

The two get in their fusion poses and do the fusion dance.

Goten/Trunks: Fusion......Haa!!!!

Haa!!!!