Chapter 23

[ To Be Back Home ]

A/N: Just a few chapters left! Thank you all so far for supporting the story and thanks for the comments and reviews.

Sorry it's a bit short, but most of what's going to happen will be on the next chapter (which might turn out to be long as I can't make up my mind on sticking with Irene or Seulgi that I might do the chapter on both their perspectives).

[•••]

Seulgi jolted up awake and gasped, the meteor shower still going on above her.

No brunette kissing her.

No beeping black bracelet.

It took a few seconds before she realized what had happened.

She was back.

Back to her own world.

And the old Irene would have taken a few minutes to recompose herself but no, not this Seulgi. As soon as she realized she was back to where she should be, the dancer quickly scrambled onto her feet, having no time to waste.

After all, she wasted too much time already.

She felt for her phone and turned it on. She chose to ignore the hundred messages instantly popping up and dozens of missed calls and voicemails from Irene.

Also ignored the barrage of messages from the her group member who Irene probably contacted when she upped and left her suddenly.

And Jennie's increasingly threatening messages...

The the brown eyed girl was probably worried for her.

And that put a smile on her face, because the thought of her brunette wonder worrying for her was enough to let her know, she probably loved her too.

It was time she let Irene know she felt the same way.

She immediately called Wendy through Skype and then Joy and Yeri. Wendy was still stuck in Canada meanwhile Yeri is just enjoying life as of the moment and Joy was still at her own acting career but that didn't mean they can't help her with the plan brewing in her head - a plan that she had had the time to come up with during her alone times in the parallel universe she was just sent to - to which the three excitedly agreed to.

If anything Wendy was quick to volunteer her services, that is after she quite possibly stared at Seulgi - who was then riding at the backseat of the cab she hailed as she realized she left her car keys back at the apartment and seeing Irene when she was still unprepared was not an option - for at least a good whole minute or two.

Joy and Yeri was just an excited children who she couldn't understand for the most part but who Seulgi knew immediately agreed to do her part.

What is it with the their group and planning crazy things? Irene doesn't really know other than that's just simply how their world worked.

Her first stop was at Mark's. Because there was one important thing that she felt like she needed to do. The Got7 member stared at her in confusion as he opened the door to their dorm with her instantly jumping up to hug him saying "Thank you." a million times over.

"For what, Seul? And hey, Irene's flipping out towards the whole gang saying she can't find you - and watch out for Jennie, she's been calling us all here as well furious. What's going on?"

"Incredibly long story, Mark." Seulgi started. "But thank you, for not being a self-serving pompous ass, for the most part, for letting me go when you realized my heart wasn't in it, and for pointing me to the right direction of my happiness."