Chapter 19

When Everything Else Simply Fades Away

[•••]

A/N: This is Seulgi's chapter again. We'll have another Irene chapter next.

Then things will hit its climax.

So hold onto your seats for the bumpy ride ahead.

Seulgi found herself heading straight for the private booth where Jennie and Lisa were sitting with Yeri and Joy.

And more importantly, Irene.

It was the day... she wasn't actually sure anymore.

She stopped counting the days since Irene found out.

The whole 'I'm the girl you promised to marry when we were little kids' thing, not the 'I'm Seulgi form an alternate universe' thing.

Because yeah, that would be a little out of this world.

Somehow Irene was the only thought that consumed her day and night.

God, was this really what being in love felt like?

The dancer could still feel the rush after just finishing her set.

Which, if she would be honest to anyone who asked, was purely and entirely dedicated to Irene.

And she was definitely glad to see that it had the desired effect on the brunette who was smiling shyly at her direction before being swept up in a tight embrace by a rather tall german woman.

"Jesus! Nancy! What are you doing here?" She immediately spouted out after being placed back down.

"Now there's the Feisty Maus I know! I heard from Kai you were playing a special set tonight. And what's this I hear about you behaving around the ladies?"

"I, uh... hmm... How about I let Jennie explain to you." Seulgi muttered, grabbing Nancy's hand and pulling her towards the booth where her friends were.

She figured she could have Jennie and Lisa come up with something for the German - or if they decided to let her know the partial truth of being in love with Irene, that would be fine - she just definitely does not want to start spewing out nonsense that would make her sound insane or something.

Especially when it's something along the lines of inter-dimensional travelling.

Seulgi got to the booth with both Lisa and Jennie jumping up their seats and hugging the former korean idol to congratulate her before introducing Yeri, Joy, and Irene to the German.

And she definitely thought she saw Irene making some sort of face as the German shook her hands and joined them, sharing a few personal stories about Seulgi.

The dancer would have definitely gotten all flustered about it, but she mostly tuned it out.

Her eyes locked on Irene who she could tell was a bit jealous of Nancy.

Seulgi couldn't help but smirk.

"Still, that was amazing DJ Dumbbear!" Yeri then said finally catching Seulgi's attention.

"Oh, that was nothing."

"I don't believe that. You're incredibly talented, Seul." Joy complimented.

"And that's what I've been telling meine kleine Maus, but she keeps shrugging it off." Nancy commented placing an arm around Seulgi's shoulders. "What do you think Irene?"