Chapter 14

The Bride and The Groom

A/N: Here it is! From here on forward it's going to be full-force 'Operation Seulrene'

Or something like that...

Enjoy?

[•••]

Two whole weeks.

Who knew two whole weeks could be such torture.

Seulgi's been busy, sure. Interviews left and right - mostly asking what's with the sudden change in the Artist's night life, and by that people mean the lack thereof - with speculations about the dancer finally finding love. Seulgi thought it would be best if she kept the childhood story a secret for now. Not until she sees Irene again.

She's also been working in the studio a lot with Chungha, and her own mixes for Irene's wedding.

One might wonder why she would even plan a set list for all of the events that revolve around the wedding of a certain brunette but it was a must.

A few 'innocent' songs here or there was thrown into the mix.

But every other song was about how she felt. About fighting for the Red Velvet's leader of her world, wooing her.

Telling her she was in fact in love with her without actually telling her.

It was all part of the plan after all.

Jennie also seems to have a plan.

She was just not telling her what it was in an attempt to make sure that the former kpop idol doesn't ruin the plan.

Like that was ever going to happen.

No, that actually might happen so it's been very smart of the Chanel muse to keep it a secret from her.

Lisa's also been busy with prepping things in the lab and finishing up the 'item' that would help send Seulgi back home when the time comes.

And the time was most certainly coming.

Seulgi was just about to find out though.

Jennie called her to come and meet her at their place.

For the length of time that Seulgi was in this alternate reality, she's only been to the Manoban's place once.

And that was three days ago, when they invited her for dinner, realizing that they should probably have Seulgi familiarize/re-familiarize with the place for their plans to unfold successfully.

Whatever those plans were.

Seulgi made herself at home while she was waiting for Jennie to reappear from her study. The feline eyed woman claiming she was just finishing some paper works. She had no idea what she was doing in Jennie's place that afternoon, but her best friend did say it was a matter of great importance.

Her thoughts jumped around to things about any updates from what Lisa was working on or something urgent with Irene.

Did the Thai woman make a breakthrough yet again?

Because every single time that it felt like they were making any progress, some new problem comes up.

And she just really wanted to have a new breakthrough that had no strings attached.