"I'm really sorry, I was so excited and forgot that, your body was so sensitive." Phana said.

"It's okay P'Pha, don't worry, I'm not mad, I'm just surprised."

"I just missed you, this weekend we didn't see each other, and just kinda, excited to have lunch with you again." Phana rubbed his temple while explained.

P'Pha missed me? Wayo blushed when he heard Phana say it and his face become red like a tomato. "Okay."

"Let's go?"

"Hmm!"

Wayo and Phana was about to walked when, a girl suddenly stopped them and said. "Ai'Yo khup."

Wayo looked at him. "Errr, do I know you?"

"Ai'Yo, why you're so cruel, I'm in a same class with you, I'm Nate!" She said.

"Right, Nate! I'm sorry, then, do you have something to say to me?" Wayo was puzzled, indeed this girl was his classmate, but you can't blame him, Wayo was lonely person, he will not say anything or talk about anything if you will not talked to him first.

"Right, can I barrow your notes, I wasn't listening when teacher was talking."

"Ohh, sure!"

"Khop khun na kha!" She then immediately run towards him and hold his hand to thank him. "You're my life saver! I don't know what to do if you haven't agree."

"It's okay really! You don't have to thank me." Wayo said.

"No, how could I not thank you? I'll treat you a drink later."

"It's really okay."

"Don't worry, it's my peace offering to you and thanking you for letting me barrow your notes." She said.

"Errrr, Okay. If you said so." He rubbed his temple, he really doesn't want to but, this girl was looks sincere.

"Okay, thank you again." She get back inside the classroom as soon as he get Wayo's notes.

Phana watch them and felt a little jealous, Nate was too friendly, and touchy! it's not quite right for a girl or else, he have a crush on him! It can't be! Wayo is mine only! He needs to move now as soon as possible. He thought.

At lunch, Phana does not talk much, it's makes Wayo think a little uncomfortable with his behavior.

He doesn't knew that Phana was busy thinking how he will confessed to Wayo.

When Wayo got back, Nate talked a lot with him, like a friendly person, then Nate asked him to have a walk with her and she will buy him a drink to personally thank him.

Wayo just nodded.

At the end of the class, Wayo and Nate walked towards nearest coffee shop, and when their walking, Wayo saw Phana, he was talking to a beautiful girl, and the girl talked back at him with a flirty voice, Nate saw a girl and her eye's suddenly darkened.

The beautiful girl, touched Phana's hand and if you're watching the scene from a far, they looks like a couple who's doing lovey-dovey.

Wayo eye's become teary, when he saw this scene, this is the reason why he doesn't want to build his hope but, he was really silly to believe easily to him, he then walked out, Nate followed him and didn't talk, after they reached at the coffee shop, Wayo just in daze and not talking, then Nate take this opportunity she buy a smoothie and when she get the order, she looked at the scene and when she confirmed that no one is looking at her, she poured something in Wayo's smoothie.

Then approaching him and gave the drinks at him. "Here's your strawberry smoothie, please don't let me down, it was my friendly treat to you and thanking you for your help."

"Ohh, Okay." Wayo was still in his daze because of the scene he saw, he then drink it without hesitation.

Nate just stared at him, a few minutes later, Wayo felt a little bit dizzy, he hold his head and rubbed it. Nate saw his actions and said. "Yo, are you okay? Is there anything wrong?"

"I felt a bit dizzy, I should go home and rest." He said.

"Right, do you want me to send you off?" she offered.

"It's Okay, I can go home by myself." He got up from the sit and he felt more dizziness, he was about to fall when Nate supported him. As soon as Wayo really felt dizzy, a man entered the shop and hold Wayo.

"After you get him, are you going to spare my life?" Nate asked the man.

"You have one more man that need to get." He said.

Nate, was dumbfounded, but still she left first, and the man named Park, Piggyback Wayo, out of the coffee shop.

..

..

To be continued.

Philippines fans of bas, mark your calendars, and ready😉

Ayah, what do you will happen to Wayo? 🤔🤔,