'Madhyam Singhaniya's destruction' Plan accomplished.

Hello guys, how are you all.

How many of you remember me?🙋

Well , if you were and are still cursing me for disappearing like this then I am extremely sorry for that.

I am now employed in Infosys and completed my training and thus I was busy for the past few months due to it.

Now as we all know their is a pandemic COVID-19 outbreak in the entire world. This gave me a little time for myself and I was able to concentrate on my writing too.

So now here I am with a new update of this book. As mentioned in the previous chap...only 2 chapters are left of which one I will be updating now and the other one.... tomorrow.

For today enjoy this.

Stay Safe and Be in your lovely homes which will for sure keep you safe.

Bubyee :-)

After a week :

In a dark room :

Blinking his eyes a little and with great difficulty a man opened his eyes, and looked around. He checked himself and was shocked as he was tied up on a chair.

" Ye.... Mein kaha hu.... Aur mujhe baaandha kisne " He struggled a little and a loud scream escaped his throat as the burning sensation on his palm was unbearable.

Outside the room :

" Lagta hein wo jaag gaya hein....... Sir ko inform kardete hein " a masked man who was standing outside the room said as he listened to the scream,  while the other nodded.

Inside the room :

" What the hell..... Ye kya tha.. " He looked around to find out the reason of his pain but couldn't as the room was very dark.

" Ye mein kaha hu.... And how did I even landed up here.... I was last in my room sleeping.... Who took me here " He was thinking about all these when the door of the room opened and two men walked in and switched on the lights.

" Kaun ho tum log..... Mujhe yaha kyu le aaye..... Chodo mujhe " The guy shouted.

" Aye.... Zyaada chillane ka nahi.... Chup chap beith.... Jab sir aayenge tujhe pata chal jaayega sab kuch " One of them said.

" Kaun sir.... Tum log mujhe jaante nahi.... Kholo mujhe " Saying this the guy struggled again but instantly screamed due to the burning sensation on his palm.  He looked up and saw an acid bottle hung up their.

" Arre zara araamse Mr. Singhaniya,  zyaada hiliyega nahi.... Wo kya hein na jab jab aap aise hilenge aapka haath jalta rahega.... Aur aapko yani Madhyam Singhaniya ko kaafi acche se jante hein hum " a voice came from behind.

The owner of the voice walked ahead with another person walking beside.  Both were smirking.

" Ohh.... Toh meri kidnapping Manik Malhotra ne karwaayi hein..... Wo bhi aapse Mr. Thakkar..... Tch... Tch.... mujse panga lene se pehle soch toh lete thoda.... Malhotra ko jo sabak sikhaaya wo kam reh gaya kya jo ab aapne ye harkat ki..... Malhotra ko toh meine saza di thi mujse ulajhne ki..... Magar ab.... Ab Khanna's mere business partners hein aur mujhe missing paakar wo jab police force ke saath mujhe dhundenge tab aapka kya hoga " Madhyam said with an evil victorious smile.