Part -15

Hey people, I know I am late. ..but the thing happened is....due to some technical error many of the apps along with wattpad got deleted....and even my play store wasn't working too. Today I got my play store fixed, and now I am here with the update.

Now enjoy the chap :-)

After spending the whole day with their beloved daughter and lovely sister IshRa and Abhi left though unwillingly.

Cavya and Harshad were dearly happy to see Nandini atlast getting parental love which she craved for. The day ended on a happy note.

After 4 days :

All these days Nandini enjoyed her life to the fullest with her loved ones. She seemed extremely happy. But on the other hand Manik and Fab3 were just passing the days in pain and guilt with a hope that they might get their beloved Nandini back.

Mumbai :

Malhotra Mansion :

The Mansion was silent and seemed sorrowful. But isn't it obvious?

Nandini Malhotra, the every cute bubbly girl of the house, the lucky charm, the happiness of the house was once thrown out of here. Now regretting sitting here won't work.

That's what exactly, The Manik Malhotra thought for now.

" Enough mukti, now I had Enough. I have been waiting that Cabir might call me to inform about nandu, but I can't wait anymore " Manik said.

" But Bhai, what else can we do instead of waiting " Mukti said.

" I am gonna trace Cabir and Navya's cell phones and reach Nandini " Manik said.

Mukti looked at him shockingly.

" No...no Bhai, pls, pls don't do this " she said.

" Why not Mukti, what else can I do " Manik said in helpless tone.

" Bhai, we have already committed the sin of not trusting choti, don't repeat it " Mukti said.

" What do you mean?" Manik asked confused.

" Bhai, whether anyone was with you or not, but in every situation Cabir has always supported you. He will always take the right decision regarding you Bhai. Trust him, he will surely inform about choti whenever he think the time to be appropriate " Mukti said.

Manik thought about Mukti's words. Tracing Cabir's mobile and reaching Nandini wasn't a good idea...but restlessness inside him made Manik to think of it.

" But,....what if he never informs me " Manik asked mukti with fearful voice. Fear of losing his love forever.

Mukti remained silent. She didn't know what to answer, as somewhere in the corner of her heart she too had the same fear.

" You to have the same fear right. Bahut bada gunah hogaya humse " Manik said with a sad smile and left to his room.

Tears rolled down through mukti's cheeks, as it was very painful for her to see her beloved brother's vulnerable state. And the thought that she was responsible for all the mishap was killing her.

Manan's room :

Manim entered the room and sat on the bed taking their marriage pic from side table.

He lovingly stared at Nandini's smiling cute face and carressed it.

" Jaan, nàaràaz hona apni Mani Se.....hona bhi chahiye. Meine itna bada gunah Jo kiya hein.... Mujhe pata hein ki gunah ki maafi nahi hoti .....itna bhi buddhu nahi hein tumhaara Mani, magar kya mera gunah itna bada hein ki mujhe tumhe Phirse paane ka Ek mauka bhi na Mile. Itni badi saza toh mat doh mujhe ...... Ek baar toh mil lo mujse.....pls " he hugged the pic to feel her and tears rolled down his eyes.