Part 24

Hey people, I know u all are waiting too eagerly for this part.....mainly coz of the cliffhanger I gave in the last part. Toh Chalo ab aage padh lo. Enjoy :-).

Recap : Manan saw each other at Murthy's office conference Hall.

Now :

" Manik " Nandini whispered.

" Nandini " Manik whispered.

Both were just starting at each other in trance. Manik was both happy and shocked. Happy to get his Shona back and shocked to know her as Abhimanyu thakkar's sister. While Nandini was shocked beyond words seeing Manik. She never ever wanted to meet Manik, she neither wanted Abhimanyu to know about him. But now, when she met him all of a sudden he is here with her possessive brothers. " Why is he here now? Did Abhimanyu and Karan got to know about her past? ". These questions were roaming in her mind, she was lost in her thoughts when she felt someone's touch on her cheek. She came out of her trance to see Manik standing close to her cupping her cheek and looking at her with lots of love. She just stared at him, when he spoke

" Jaan, Shona...kaha thi tum. Where were u all these days.. 2 years.....I missed u Soo much in these two years....But now, now u have returned back to me....now I won't let u go away from me.....I love u Soo much " Saying this he kissed her forehead lovingly and hugged her tightly.

Everyone were shocked looking at the scene before them. They were not getting the head or tail of what's happening.

" Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...... nooo ....chale jaaoooo  " Nandini shouted and harshly pushing Manik back she ran out of the conference Hall. Everyone were shell shocked with Nandini's reaction.

" Shona....stop....pls rukoo.....Nandini rukooo " shouting Manik too ran behind her. Others too followed him.

Nandini was running at her Maximum speed in a random direction. Time to time she was harshly wiping her tears which were mercilessly flowing out of her eyes. It seemed as she just want to go away from Manik. Manik and others were also running behind her shouting her name and asking her to stop. But she wasn't in a condition to listen to anyone. Just Manik was roaming in her mind.

Broken trust leaves a deep scar in one's heart for life time. Same was with Nanidni, though she got immense love and happiness from her beloved family... just a glimpse of Manik was enough for her to get those horrible memories back. She was just randomly running lost in her thoughts, when suddenly she slipped. Sh lost her balance and fell down the stairs, shouting she landed up at the end of the stairs rolling all the way and laid their unconscious.

Manik's breath got stuck in his throat, seeing his life laying in a pool of blood.

" Nandiniiiiii " shouting he ran down and took her head in his lap and started patting her cheek trying to wake her up.

" Barbie ..... utho....pls open your eyes. Baccha don't play games.....shaitaani mat karo....utho.....open your eyes Barbie " Abhimanyu said patting her cheek lifting her from Manik's lap and hugging her close to his heart.

Tears were continuously flowing out of Manik and Abhimanyu's eyes seeing Nandini's condition.

" Abhi quick, we have to take her to hospital....jaldi karo " Ishitha shouted with tears.

Abhimanyu picked her up in arms, Karan came with the car and all rushed to hospital with injured Nandini.

Lifeline hospital :

Outside ICU :

Nandini's operation was going on and all were roaming outside the ICU in tention. IshRa and Abhimanyu's tears were unstoppable while KrySan we're hardly controlling their tears and were consolling them. Manik was standing in a lone corner shedding tears. All wanted to ask Manik about how does MaNan know each other, but now their primary concern was Nandini. Manik had called Mukti and told her to come to Lifeline hospital along with Navya and Fab3.