Part 25

Hey peeps, here is the next part. Enjoy 😉.

Recap :- " Doctor,what happened.....is everything ok....is she fine " Abhimanyu asked as soon as Doctor came out.

" Not actually.....jiska mujhe dar tha wahi hua.....she fell down with such a force that she had hurt her back very badly. It has affected her spinal cord very much and because of it now she has got partially paralysed. Her legs from knee to toe have got paralyzed " Doctor said shocking everyone to the core.

Now :-

Listening to this, Abhimayu and IshRa fell on the chair behind, tears flowed down fab4, Navya and KrySan's eyes, while Manik fell on his knees dejected.

Composing himself Karan asked, " Doctor, the....the treatment to ...cure ... herrr.... ".

" Relax... It's not a permanent side effect. This is because her spinal cord is hurt, once she is healed she will be able to walk with some medical attention and will be recovered completely " Doctor said.

" Patient ko already unki paralysis ka pata hein. Handle her carefully and do take care of her till she is recovered. Unka monthly check up karaate rahiye ga. If u want u can get her discharged " Doctor said.

" Doctor....Can Nandini travel " Ishitha asked.

" No Mrs. Murthy.... It's not good for her to travel. It would stress her legs, it would be better if she avoid travelling for a while " Doctor said.
Everyone nodded and doctor left from their.

" Ishu Ma...Barbie " Abhimayu hugged Ishita and cried to let his pain out.

" Shhh..... everything will be fine Abhi....shaant hojaao " Ishitha caressed his hairs lovingly.

Manik who was till now kneeling on the ground looking lost, suddenly got up and started moving towards Nandini's room. Abhimanyu pulled him back and said,

" Where do you think you are going Mr. Malhotra. Two years back she left Mumbai and now she landed in hospital and ....and is...para.... paralysed. What else is left now " Abhimanyu said in bitter tone holding on to Manik's arm.

" Ab tak joh hua sab galat hua. Kabhi Nandini ko Akela nahi chodna tha..
.....akela kardiya meine. Magar ab koi galati nahi hoga.....ab kabhi akela nahi chodunga....bahut himatt Hein Shona mein, bahut Akela lad liya usne....ab aur nahi " Manik said in a determined tone looking into Abhimanyu's eyes and removing hand from his arm, entered the room.

Abhimanyu was about to go behind him when Ishitha held his hand and gestured in a no.

In the room :

Manik entered the room and saw Nandini sitting on the bed like a lost soul. She looked broken. Manik's heart broke seeing his strong girl who made her career bright fighting all challenges in the past two years like this. He taking slow steps reached near her and slowly pressed her Palm. Feeling it Nandini looked at him blankly.

" Shona " Manik called her slowly caressing her cheeks.

But.....No response.

" Nandini.....jaan pls say something " Manik said cupping her face.

But still......No response.

Tears flowed down Manik's eyes seeing her like this. He caressed her face lovingly, " Shona, pls speak up. Kuch toh bolo ....plss " saying this Manik slowly kissed her forehead.

Manik's Love gave some strength to Nandini. Feeling the kiss slowly a tear rolled down her eyes. She looked at Manik,

" I am paralysed.....I can't even walk myself.....Mein apahij hogayi. Kya gunah Hein Mera ki itni badi saza dedi Ayyappa ne mujhe.... Kyun " Nandini shouted tearily and started crying loudly hiding her face in palms.