Amor de Rey

Survival, no matter what. That is what kept Victoria alive. A young girl with a troubled past learned to take care of herself by dealing in drugs. Money is the only thing she wishes for, to find a way out of her dreadful life. 

Highly skilled and fierce, a lack of human emotions, the girl learned how to protect herself from the monsters she created herself. But what happens when she gets on the radar of Black Blood? A gang that deals with murder, drugs and dirty money. Morals are thrown out of the window, survival is the only answer, so she accepts a deal made by the devil, working for Black Blood. 

 Victoria wasn't a random pick for the Black Blood gang. She is there for something bigger, a deal of a lifetime and she has the knowledge hidden deep inside her. 

 Arsen West, leader of Black Blood, a man with no empathy, a man whose best friend is a gun, a man called the devil was told they found the perfect fit for his problem. But what happens when he finds out that his solution is a girl? 

 Murder, gangs, lies, and hate are bound to happen, But the worst game you can play is love.!This story is edited until chapter four. Impressive, right? SO there are a LOT of grammar myssteakeess in this book. 

The beginning isn't that great as the end. You can see my writing evolution in this book. Just a heads up.       

Highest ranking in 

mystery/Thriller: #3 - 24/03/2017

 #4 - 17/03/2017  

#9 - 11/02/2017

#13 - 29/01/2017

#15 - 09/01/2017

Written by: Lieselotds

Completed