• o n e •

Bakugou leaned back in his chair, feet on the desk. His face had boredom written all over it, his head hanging back.
"Since we have important events coming up, today we'll be sparring with class 1-B." Mr. Aizawa said, eyes narrow as always.
"Mr. Aizawa, I have a question!" Iida raised his hand ever so quickly. "Will we be switching partners or will we have the same sparring partners for the whole class?" He asked.
"We'll be switching partners." Mr. Aizawa answered plainly before telling everyone to get out to the track.

Everyone lined up, listening to instructions. It was time to pick partners and everyone except class 1-A asked [Y/N] to be their partner since she was presumably quirkless and weak.
"Settle down, students." Mr. Aizawa said. "I will decide who goes with who the first time." He said, glancing around at everyone.
  [Y/N] gulped, nervous on who would have to fight her. She had to remember not to use her quirk against anyone under any circumstance whatsoever.
  "Midoriya, you and [Y/N] will be sparring together first. The rest of you go partner up." Mr. Aizawa announced, walking outside of the court.
  Midoriya walked up to [Y/N] and smiled nicely. "Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku if you'd like." His smile was so friendly and warm.
  "I'm [Y/N] [L/N]. It's nice to meet you." [Y/N] said as a small smile formed on her face.
  Bakugou glanced over at the two of them with his usual cold glare. [Y/N] stared back at her and blinked, confused on why he was glaring at her so much. Deku followed her line of vision and looked over at Bakugou. His curious expression quickly turned to a terrified one.
  "Why is he glaring at us?" [Y/N] asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.
  "Oh, that's just his way of looking at people." Deku gulped, smiling nervously as a single sweat drop trickled down his cheek.
  "Who is he anyway?."
"Oh, that's Katsuki Bakugou." Deku said, getting into an athletic position.

Wait, Katsuki Bakugou? Like the one who was targeted by the League of Villians?

  "Alright, even though we just met, this is sparring so I won't hold anything back. Alright?" Deku warned, worried slightly.
  "Don't worry. I won't either." [Y/N] said, getting into an athletic stance. "Come at me with your best shot, Deku!" She called out. Deku jumped towards her with green lightning surrounding him. He made a fist and aimed right at [Y/N]'s head. [Y/N] dodged quickly and grabbed his wrist and neck and pushed as hard as she could and threw him into the ground.
  "Woah!" Deku gasped, catching himself. He looked up at [Y/N] with shock and stepped back a bit. "You're not too bad, [Y/N]!" He complimented and smiled.
  "Thanks, you're not too shabby either, Deku." [Y/N] giggled as she threw her fist at him as fast as she could. Deku dodged her attack and grabbed her wrists, throwing her to the ground. [T/N]'s eyes widened as her back hit the ground really hard. Her mouth gaped open, saliva spitting out.
  "Alright, stop! Switch partners." Mr. Aizawa announced.
  "Hey, sorry. That must have been pretty harsh." Deku held his hand out, [Y/N] grabbed it and was pulled up onto her feet.
  "It's okay, I really have to train more if I wanna become a hero some day." [Y/N] laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. The two of them laughed with each other, sparkling as the others stared in annoyance.
  "If you don't wanna be six feet under, you better move, Deku." Bakugou growled, one spot over from [Y/N].
  "Ah! R-right. Sorry, Kacchan." Deku smiled and went on to the next person who was in class 1-B.
  The next person [Y/N] was sparring off with was Tsuyu Asui.

[Y/N] was on the ground, bruises all over her arms and legs. She breathed slowly but heavily, closing one of her eyes.
"Crap... She's surprisingly really strong." [Y/N] muttered under her breath as she sat up on her knees. Her fists tightened as she breathed in, standing up. Tsuyu shot her tongue at her and wrapped it around [Y/N], tightening her grip. [Y/N] gasped, struggling to get free. She frowned and grabbed her tongue, pulling in it as she pressed her nails into it. Tsuyu pulled her tongue back and jumped up at [Y/N], she dodged her kick and punched her into the ground. [Y/N] grabbed Asui's ankles with all her might and threw her back into the ground behind her.
[Y/N] panted, looking up at the sky. Her body was quite bruised up, her breathing was unsteady.
"Hey! You're pretty good, [L/N]. Ribbit." Tsuyu said, standing up as her legs seemed kind of off.
"Thanks, you're really strong." [Y/N] said.
"Alright everyone, anyone who's too injured to go on, go to the infirmary. The rest of you partner up and continue fighting." Mr. Aizawa said, a few students left, clutching their sides and arms in pain as they left the battlefield.
[Y/N] looked in front of her to see a familiar ash blonde boy with dark red eyes that always seemed angry. She gulped and blinked at his terrifying glare.

Next up, Katsuki Bakugou.