Field Trip to the Compound (Part Two) (Completed)

Start from the beginning

"Like a year?" I say and Dad laughs.

"Don't worry Eugene, his father is ok with it," Dad says and I laugh, it's funny given that he's ok with it and Pop's isn't.

"We need to move onto dinner now because the rest of the team are hungry around this time," Aunt Nat says.

"Папа, тетя Нат. Пожалуйста, не заставляйте меня есть с вами, ребята. Я знаю, что будут делать другие, и я действительно не думаю, что нам нужен бой еды. (Dad, Aunt Nat. Please don't make me eat with you guys. I know what the others are going to do and I really don't think we need a food fight.)" I bed in russain and they both laugh.

"Не случайно паучок (Not a chance baby spider)" Aunt Nat says and I glower at her.

"Нечестно (No fair)" I pout and both Dad and Aunt Nat laugh.

"Why are you three talking in Russain? Is it some kind of inside joke?" Cindy questions and the three of us laugh.

"Nah, we just like that no one understands what we are saying and plus we like messing with people and make them think we are going to kill them or something," I say grinning.

"That's just plain creepy," Cindy says and I shrug.

"Peter, go take a shower and meet us back in the cafe," Dad says and I nod.

"See you up there," I say and walk out of the gym.

I run up to my room and quickly take a shower and get changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a baggy black t-shirt. I tie the top of my hair up and walk out of my room and take the elevator down to the cafe where my class is already eating dinner next to some very rowdy Avengers.

I snort as Uncle Tony throws a muffin at Pops and he responds by glaring at him. I shake my head and sit between Dad and Pops and start eating the bowl of Thai noodles.

"How was the tour so far?" Uncle Tony questions and I shrug.

"Not too bad," I joke.

"I am offended!" Uncle Tony mocks hurt by putting a hand over his heart.

"Whatever old man," I say and eat some more.

"How can you just talk to him like that?" Abraham questions and I shrug.

"I dunno, I guess because I know him?" I say and go back to eating.

My class eats and talk with the team, I guess the Q&A got smashed into dinner. After about two hours I get tired and decide to head back to bed.

"Where are you going kid?" Pops asks and I smile.

"Bathroom," I say and the team smiles know that I was really going to my lab.

I rush out of the room and then run up to my lab and start working on my suit for the rest of the night not noticing Cherry looking at me through the window. I tinker with the suit until my alarm goes off for me to go to bed and I not thinking at all leave the suit out in the open along with my web shooters.

I walk out of the lab only to have my spidey sense go off.

"Peter? What in the world were you doing in there? You know we aren't allowed to be out of the living room and you just disappeared. Everyone was worried about you when you didn't come back. We need to go before anyone finds us," Cherry says and I laugh.

"It's fine Cherry, I can be here and the team knew where I was going when I left," I say and pull my arm out of her grip.

"How are they ok with this? This isn't even your lab, it's Tony Starks interns," Cherry says and I give her some time to process what she just said.

1........2..........3........

"Oh god! You were telling the truth!" Cherry yells and I nod while wincing at her volume.

"Yup," I say kind of feeling bad for lying about it as it was only a cover of why I was always here.

"You should go to bed," I say and she looks at me as if I'm mad.

"So should you," Cherry says and I laugh.

"I will, I am just going to get a snack before bed," I say and Cherry looks at me oddly.

"Just go to bed," I say getting slightly annoyed at her for questioning me in my own home.

Cherry leaves to go up to the common room where my class is sleeping and I walk into our privet living quitters and grab a snack before going to my room and bed.

***********

I wake up at four in the morning as I usually do given the fact that I have two soldiers as dads and they (mostly Dad) make me train at the butt crake of dawn and its become habit. I roll out of bed and dress in a pair of flexible sweatpants, tight black tank top and tie my long hair back.

I silently creep out of my way out of my room and to the gym and start training. I start off with punching the shit out of some punching bags and move onto soaring with some robots.

"Peter, it appears your fathers, Boss, and your teacher is looking for you. Shall I inform them of where you are?" FRIDAY asks interrupting my music.

"Sure, tell them where I am and that I will be in the community section soon," I order and walk out of the gym.

I quickly walk to the community living room and find my whole class eating breakfast while sitting on the floor and couches.

"Parker! Where have you been and why are you so sweaty?" Abraham questions looking over at me.

"Yeah, Mr. Stark came here looking for you a bit ago and then left when you weren't here," Mr. Lynold says and I sigh.

"Doctor, it's Dr. Stark," I say and have to fight from calling him, Uncle Tony.

"Whatever. Dr. Stark came in looking for you and he seemed a bit ruffled as if he didn't sleep last night," Abraham says and I snort.

"Of course he didn't sleep last night. He never sleeps unless he's knocked out by drugs or force when he's on a project," I say walk to the kitchen and get some leftover pizza and start eating it.

"Dude, I don't think you should be eating that, that's the Avengers leftovers," Adem says and I shrug.

"Eh, I don't think they would mind if I have their leftovers again," I say and continue eating pizza.

"Peter," Comes Dad's scolding voice and I turn with pizza hanging out of my mouth.

"Meah?" I question with my mouth full.

"What have I told you? Don't talk with your mouth full," Dad scolds and I laugh.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," I say shaking my head.

"I'm sorry to say this but it's time that you all pack up your things and leave. It was a pleasure to have you here," Dad says and everyone nods disappointed that they had to leave.

"Mr. Lynold, is it alright if Peter stays here? Tony needs him to stay to work on some stuff he's gotten behind on in the past few weeks," Dad questions and I have to fight from laughing.

"So he really has an internship here?" Mr. Lynold questions and both Dad and I nod.

"I guess that's fine given the fact that he is sounded by heroes and should be fine," Mr. Lynold says and I grin.

"I'm going to go work on some training," I say and run out of the kitchen and back to the gym.

All things considered, it went very well, no one ended up dead and Flash was just scared by all of the Avengers and told he would never be found if he hurt Peter again. So yes, everything turned out just fine.