Epilogue

EPILOGUE

                   Rumors and gossips scattered through Liverpool like a wildfire. The whole family of Dawn except for Frederick and Faye were arrested. But Faye gone nuts and was bought to the asylum. Alfred and James were arrested of murder and a murder attempt.

The whole Vilmincent Company was then forced to shut down and all that was left was their house in London and the Helling Sculpture Inc.

“After I graduate; I won’t take college but to work directly at the Helling Inc. not only to improve but to expand our company not only in Europe but in America too.” Was Vincent’s response to the media to shut them up. “So please give me time until I graduate” and of course he loves to use that sweet persona of his that actually doubled his fan girls.

Helda Millace gone missing for three weeks after James had been arrested and her company was bought down.

Now five months had passed and it was time for Senior Vincent’s graduation. Though it was sunny; the Liverpool chill never ceases to relax the blonde EX introvert.

Oh yes; Valerie Helling became more open to society and began talking casually to others without her hood.

Dianne recovered and took her position back as cheer captain and led three straight winning regional and nine sectionals. Of course it was no secret when her relationship with Vincent Helling was well known when the freshmen caught them making out in the janitor’s closet.

Frederick Dawn disbanded the REAPERS and sent them to juvie. He got off the hook for there were no real records of his crimes. Dr. Francine, Valerie’s therapist, took him in as her adoptive son in which the platinum EX delinquent accepted.

He and Valerie met occasionally but never together for a long time. There were so many changes in their life that it felt like they have just broke out of prison; finally free to do what they want but don’t know where to start.

Prom was great too.

Vincent wore black and in the inside was a shiny dark blue vest and tie. To his chest was a stargazer flower. Dianne, obviously, went as his date wearing a royal blue dress with scarlet ribbons and hear done in beautiful curls. To her wrist was a stargazer flower to match with Vincent’s.

Frederick surprisingly came wearing a black clad suit but with a luscious red tie and wild styled hair. He actually earned some fan girls that night.

Valerie came too with a new full length and fitted white dress enriched with sparkles and stargazer flower patterns. When she and Frederick go to the dance floor; Valerie learned something she found confusing.

“So it was you who kept Hatter all along.” Chuckled Valerie as she slow dance with Frederick.

The Ex delinquent let out a soft laugh. “Yeah and trust me, it was helpful.”

“Really now? Oh well, past was past and surprisingly she’s gone too.” Valerie didn’t know how it happened but her inner demon was suddenly gone after James mouthed the unthinkable words to her when they were at the base- he said ‘I’m sorry’.

“I didn’t have the chance to thank you.”

He rolled his light indigo eyes. “You said that a million times.”

“It’s thanks during the fire at London. It was YOU who pushed me off the window right?”

Frederick looked at her like she was crazy. “I never entered your mansion that time.”

xxxXBehind Closed DoorsXxxx

Even though the weather was chilly that day; it was perfect for Valerie. Today was Vincent’s graduation and was held outside St. Adams lawn and it was great as refreshing.