Sakura then gave a smile. "He's been doing good Jiji." She also said. There was indeed news from the red head himself. Since He came back to the village, It was not an easy task as he was still subjected to further investigation and interrogation. Right now, He was on monitored status, as the some of the Officials were still suspicious about him even though, he himself already moved on and gave up the Akatsuki life for good.

He is currently residing in his old home, which he had spent the most of his childhood and is also being placed under house arrest.

"Looks like the village is really getting overprotective nowadays but I'm glad to hear the news, I might be able to visit you from time to time." The elder smiled. He would really like to spend time with the nephew that he had never quite known.

"I just wished that my elder sister would be here right now to see her grandson once more." Ebizo added as he placed his hand on the latter's shoulder.

Sakura gave a small smile. She was glad to see the red head reconnecting with his remaining family. She also wished that Lady Chiyo was here right now. She was really the most wisest and friendliest person that she'd ever met Sakura knew that she was going to carry the adviced that the latter had given to her prior for the most of her life from now on.

She then darted her eyes towards the red head. She had this question that she wanted to asked." So what do you plan on doing now?" She asked.

Sasori, who turned his head towards the pink haired teen, simply gave a smile." I really would like to become a teacher in the future." He said. He would then go on to explained that He was going to fulfill his grandmother's promise on teaching the next generation of puppeteer shinobi and he will be not wasting his time on doing other things.

"So I guess you'll be keeping her legacy alive." Sakura then said. She finally figured it out.

Sasori simply nodded. Even though, she was gone, He was still gonna keep her memory alive inside. He knew that he had a long way to go but the future was bright for him from now on very far away from the clutches of the dark path that he could've gone straight to.

Sakura could only smile. She was starting to believe that there was still hope for people like Sasori to changed for the better. Maybe it could also happen to a certain Sasuke Uchiha in the future.

As for Sasori himself, He was starting a new chapter in his life. It was really time for him to be redeemed. He knew that it was going to be a difficult task to do but He will do his best to move on from his past lived his life as a normal citizen in the sand village from now on. He might even start a school to educate and teach the next generation of the art of puppeteering and use them to protect the innocent and poor. He finally had a goal in life and its not about creating puppets for selfish means but putting the your heart and soul to it. That's what fuels the red head's hope and faith.

He was gonna enjoy this new life.

(Interview)

"Well, I got myself talked into sense, and I have no regrets since I know I'm on the right path.

-Sasori

(MEANWHILE)

Neji didn't understand the whole process that he was undergoing right now. Apparently, just before the team's departure back towards the village, his little cousin had persuaded him to do a quick souvenir shopping along the village.