you're pregnant

Guys, I do not believe Captain America or basically a lot of them would have sex before marriage or have sexual relations with somebody they really didn't love in that way but I tried to make some of them creative. Enjoy!

Peter Parker/ Spiderman:

          I can't imagine a Peter Infant Parker having a baby, sorry

*******************************
Tony Stark/Iron Man:

          You and Tony had been married for about a year when you found out

          You and Tony had been married for about a year when you found out. It was obvious to both you and Tony. The vomiting late in night and early afternoon to aching body to even swelled breast. It was obvious that you were pregnant and Tony was so excited to be a dad.
             "We can turn my office into a playroom." He says happily, kissing your lips. "Ironman themed."
              "OR," You say "maybe Princess themed?"
               "I mean, I guess if he likes his ladies, he likes his ladies."
*******************************
Steve Rogers/ Captain America:

       It all happened the night before a mission, a one last time thing

It all happened the night before a mission, a one last time thing. Something that wasn't supposed to be discussed or known by anyone other than the two of you. Like it never happened. But within the next 3 to 4 months after that, training and fighting became harder and slower. You're back ached and you felt nauseous a lot. It wasn't until you got sick out on the field that you decided to get it checked out. Well, guess what?
The doctor briefly explained about your pregnancy and what is to be expected and what you should do from then and when you give birth. You were so stunned and shocked by the news that you hadn't realized that you walked out and headed straight for the Avengers Facility. You knew the honorable thing to do was to tell Steve. It is HIS kid, you know!
Anyways, you had waited all day until you got up the courage to tell Steve. You got him alone and nervously explained your situation. Steve froze when you told him, not responding.
"(You're Name)," He says in a plea "I'm so, so sorry. I knew better than—"
"You didn't do anything wrong, Steve." You say auto toned, "In fact, you did it just right." Referring to managing to getting you pregnant.
*******************************
Thor: