if he was your dad, who would you date?

Peter Parker/ Spiderman: you would date Eddie Brock aka Venom. Daddy's little girl is dating his greatest enemy (in comics).
*******************************
Tony Stark/Iron Man: you would date Peter Parker. Peter was already like a son to Tony but that doesn't mean Spidey gets a free pass to Stark jr.
*******************************
Steve Rogers/ Captain America: you would date Wanda Maximoff. It was strange at first but he knew Wanda was a good kid.
*******************************
Thor: you would date Peter Quill. Thor doesn't mind him but hates it when Peter puts you in dangerous situations.
*******************************
Loki: you would date Dr. Steven Strange. A sorcerer who can teach you magic to use on your enemies, how wonderful.
*******************************
Dr. Steven Strange: You would date Loki. A father's worst nightmare.
*******************************
Sam Wilson: you would date Bucky Barnes. I can already hear them arguing.

"Hell nah! She better be back before 11 o'clock PM or I am gonna kick yo 100-year-old a**!"
*******************************
King T'Challa/ Black Panther: you would date Gamora. Dating an alien is beyond what your father expected but at least he can rely on her taking care of you.
*******************************
Peter Quill: you would date Mantis. A strange pairing but it works. Mainly because Mantis is cute and super sensitive like you.
*******************************
Clint Barton: you would date Pietro. What, you didn't see that coming?
*******************************
Scott Lang/Ant-Man: you would date Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. Is it bad when your girlfriend kicked your dad's a** during a fight between her colleagues in an airport?
*******************************
Bucky Barnes: You would date Logan aka Wolverine. He's tough and can't remember his past like Bucky. But your dad hates it when Logan immediately heals after he shot him for getting into a nasty wreck that Logan caused. Kinda puts the fun out of killing.
*******************************
War Machine: You would date Bruce Banner. It's scary for Rhodey cause if you piss Banner off, you could get hurt. It does not sit well on your father's mind at night.
*******************************
Dr. Bruce Banner: You would date Steve Rogers. It was bad when Bruce broke Natasha's heart, but every time Bruce YET AGAIN bails on you due to his fear of hurting you, Steve has to be the one to get you to deal with your emotions in a non-physical way.
*******************************
Pietro Maximoff: You would date Vision. When you told him, he said "Out of all these real men, you date a toaster?"
*******************************