everyone knows you're his girl when....(pt.2)

its like part one but this is how YOU let people know you're his girl.

Peter Parker/ Spiderman: when you tore every piece of yourself apart so he could walk away whole.
*******************************
Tony Stark/Iron Man: when you lock eyes with him from across the room and every man in the room wishes they had someone who looks at them the way you look at Tony.
*******************************
Steve Rogers/ Captain America: the way you're always right there at his side when he needs you most.
*******************************
Thor: The way your face lit up when you heard his thunder like roar and said to yourself with tears streaking down your bruised cheeks, "He's coming for me."
*******************************
Loki: the way your eyes twinkle when  you sees something that reminds you of him.
*******************************
Dr. Steven Strange: When you wakes up from another nightmare, you always and only call out Strange's name.
*******************************
Sam Wilson: The way you keep watch at night as he sleeps, ready to destroy anything that could try to tear you two apart again.
*******************************
King T'Challa/ Black Panther: the way your eyes immediately searched for him when you walked into the room.
*******************************
Peter Quill: The way you forgive him so easily.
*******************************
Clint Barton: when you only bargains for his freedom over yours.
*******************************
Scott Lang/Ant-Man: when you let him go just so he could live happy.
*******************************
Bucky Barnes: the way you prioritized your own mission to seek revenge when they turned him into a nightmare.
*******************************
War Machine: the way you ran right into his arms when you can't hold back the tears anymore.
*******************************
Dr. Bruce Banner: when you crack that rare smile of yours when only HE walks by.
*******************************
Pietro Maximoff: the way your tender heart turned black as you bared his death, helplessly watching them take him away from you.
*******************************