Hawkeye/Clint Barton Imagine 1

Imagine... You went out to catch a bad guy on your own and Clint swoops in to save you.

           You had left your phone right outside Avengers tower since you knew Clint would try and have you tracked down. Especially when he realized you went against Cap's direct orders. But you were stubborn, offended that you were given orders from the man. The man being your WAAAAYYYYY over protective best friend Steve Rogers.
          Adrenaline raced through your veins. You had tracked down a hydra official, waiting to attack and arrest. But as you get closer to the center of the warehouse, you're hot over the head.

Several hours later, you wake up to the hydra official staring at you evilly as you're being held up two feet off the ground. Your wrist are in chains, your body dangling.
       "You should have been smarter." The man sighs, "And such a pretty face too."
         You smirk, trying to throw him off. "You think I'm pretty?"
           Suddenly, out of nowhere, Clint appears and shoots multiple arrows. Clint never missed.
             "Never touch her again." Then Clint looks back at you, "You're hard to find."
              "You're easy on the eyes." You smirk as he walks over, breaking your chains with a wrench.
                Your ankles are weak and it's too hard for you to walk or even stand up. Clint picks you up and carries you bridal style towards home.
                "I don't know what I'm going to do with you." Clint starts in.
                 You groan. "Don't start with me, Barton!"