you get hurt (preference)

(WARNING: The Steve Rogers Preferences is about self harm! If it may trigger anything to anybody struggling with this, please don't read it and keep scrolling! You ARE loved!)

Peter Parker/ Spiderman: in dodgeball, Flash threw the dodgeball too hard and you ended up with a cut on your lip and your eyebrow. Peter was so angry that he totaled Flash's dads car into a building.
*******************************
Tony Stark/Iron Man: The Avengers were fighting Hydra soldiers in Canada. You had used your powers to wipe out half of them, you being the second strongest Avenger (next to Hulk) of course. You and Clint had went up to the roof to get a better look at the battlefield outside. When you got up to the roof, a Hydra solider snuck up behind you and knocked you over the head hard. Clint was pushed off the building and landed on a bed of soft snow. You couldn't feel anything but he throbbing in your head, only after you were shot twice. Tony swooped in and blasted the guy who hurt you.
*******************************
Steve Rogers/ Captain America: (WARNING: Self Harm) The team was on a mission in Japan, and you witnessed a bunch of children being murdered. You couldn't stop it in time and they all died right before your eyes. The guilt drove you to the point of hopelessness. When you got home, you locked yourself in the bathroom and tried to get rid of the pain by causing you more pain but Steve managed to stop you in time. You were rushed to the hospital and seeker treatment immediately. After you woke up, you told Steve you can't bare the pain of losing those innocent children. Steve tells you that he'll bare it with you.
*******************************
Thor: you tried to lift Thor's hammer with anything and everything possible. It didn't go so well when Tony's gauntlet exploded from overload.
*******************************
Loki: Hela invaded Asgard and you were fighting her to save Thor's ass. Along the way, she weakened your powers and you fell to your knees. Loki saw this and fought his sister, Hulk came in and smashed her.
*******************************
Dr. Steven Strange: you cut your hand on broken glass. He stitched your hand up as you cried you whined.
*******************************
Sam Wilson: during a mission, you tripped and sprang your ankle. Sam carried you back to the ship.
*******************************
King T'Challa/ Black Panther: no inspiration.
*******************************
Peter Quill: you and Gamora got into a knife fight. You both got cut up (pun intended 😂) and Rocket gave you both a lecture as Peter attempted to bandage you up.
*******************************
Clint Barton: you cut your hand while chopping vegetables for your dinner date with Clint. Clint bandaged your hand up and kissed you to make it better.
*******************************
Scott Lang/Ant-Man: no inspiration.
*******************************
Bucky Barnes: the man you were fighting punched you several times before you finally gave. He kicked you and beat you. Bucky ran up and did exactly what he did to you—only harder and with more malice.
*******************************
War Machine: you had been punching the punching bag and you got cocky, the bag came back and smacked you hard in the face. Now you have a bruised face and Rhodey can't stop laughing at your cocky self.
*******************************
Dr. Bruce Banner: no inspiration.
*******************************
Pietro Maximoff: no inspiration.
*******************************