He Walks In On You Changing

The Loki one made me cry and I wrote it but the Thor one kind of creeped me out tho 😭😭😭

Peter Parker/ Spiderman: Peters face got bright red and he began stuttering. You had just sweatpants and a bra on, Peter just walked right in to ask you about a Geometry problem.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa—" He stutters, his eyes wide.
"Parker, get out!" You cover your chest with a blanket he bought you for Christmas.
*******************************
Tony Stark/Iron Man: Tony likes what he saw and stood there smirking at your beauty. You had just got out of the shower.

"Tony, get out!" You're cheeks gone crimson.
"Hold on, Angel, I wanna take that angelic body in just a bit longer."
*******************************
Steve Rogers/ Captain America: Steve immediately turned away like a gentleman, but smiled at what he had to look forward to. You were getting dressed for Tony's cocktail party.

"Steve!" You giggle, "Don't you knock?"
*******************************
Thor: Thor could NOT keep his eyes off of you. You were changing into your suit for a mission and he walked in to see if you were ready.

"(Your name)—" Thor stops, smirking as he looks you up and down, "Well, what a surprise for me."
"Thor, I'm dressing!" You hiss, covering your bare chest with your vest.
"I can see that." He walks over to you chuckling to himself, "I would much prefer it the other way around."
*******************************
Loki: Loki was stunned and quite offended, but not in the way you were expecting. You had just got out of the shower and was drying yourself off when Loki barged into your bathroom. He had another scheme to share with you. You both freeze, completely in shock.

"Why have you have been hiding that glorious scenery you call a form from me this entire time, my love?" Loki says in amazement.
"B-Because of my curves." You say in a small voice.
Loki walks up to you and takes your hands, holding them up so he can to get a better view. He shakes his head at you when he finally meets your eyes.
"Curves are what makes the sculpture more beautiful, my love."
*******************************
Dr. Steven Strange: Strange turned bright red and looked away. You were in your bra and matching panties.

          "Strange, you've seen me in a bikini before!" You playfully whine as he turns away.
          "In a swimsuit? Yes. But your luxurious, lacy undergarments? No."
*******************************
Sam Wilson: Sam couldn't hold in his excitement (not that way pervs). You had just undressed from your mission suit.

"Damn it woman! Now I'm really gonna have to keep a closer eye on you."
*******************************
King T'Challa/ Black Panther: T'Challa was pleased. It was your wedding night and he took you in and couldn't wait to get his hands on you.
*******************************
Peter Quill: Peter could not stop staring at you. You were so used to being free and not being awkward while dressing in front of others (CAUSE YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED ABOUT AND NOBODY ELSE DOES!). You just stripped down in front of Peter without a second thought. You bust a gut laughing when you saw his face after you were finished. Hilarious 😂
*******************************
Clint Barton: Clint couldn't wipe that smug smile off his face. You were just getting into his shower because your bathroom in STARK tower was being remodeled. He just leaned against the door and had to bite his lip to fight that smug smile. Eventually he undressed and happily joined you.
*******************************
Scott Lang/Ant-Man: no inspiration.
*******************************
Bucky Barnes: Bucky blushed. Yes, Bucky blushed BRIGHT PINK when he saw you getting dressed for the first time. You got dressed in front of your teammates all the time so it was no real big deal to you.

       He shyly handed you your shirt while he slowly let out a shaky breath.
*******************************
War Machine: Rhodey was nervous when he saw you on your wedding night. You were so beautiful that he forgot what to do.
*******************************
Dr. Bruce Banner: Bruce nearly has a heart attack. He had walked in on you shaving your legs. You had no clothes on whatsoever. The man got out of there before you could notice. It was all he could think about from then on.
*******************************
Pietro Maximoff: no inspiration, sorry!
*******************************