Make Up

Peter Parker/ Spiderman: on the day that would have been your 7 month anniversary, Peter left  a necklace with his initial letter in your locker. Later, Ned told you that Peter had been waiting to give it to you since you made him listen to Taylor Swift's song called "Call It What You Want". That's what won your heart.

Tony Stark/Iron Man: You didn't disappear after the snap and Tony was so glad to see you alive that he vowed to never let you go again.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: The next day, Steve came to your door with flowers and apologized. He told you that he thought maybe he could recreate something he had with Peggy with Sharon (Sharon being Peggy's niece) but it was nothing more than an old man trying to relive the past. He tells you that you are his present and future, if you'll still have him.

Thor: After the snap and survived, Thor became dependent on you to comfort him and you welcomed him with open arms.

Loki: You turned around and stabbed him in the back, causing him to lose what he had gained. He got so mad at you but couldn't hurt you so he stopped and just said, "I'm done with this tug of war, my love. Shall we call this game a truce?"

Dr. Steven Strange: You saved Strange's ass and he later unhappily thanked you. He stitched up your wounds which caused a mini make out session.

Sam Wilson: Sam agreed to give you space but was still going to be protective over his woman.

King T'Challa/ Black Panther: His childhood sweetheart broke his heart once again and he gained clarity of his true loss. He came running back.

Peter Quill: Peter found out what you had done and why you broke up and why you left the guardians. He chased after you and saved you before you were killed.

Clint Barton: You begged Clint for forgiveness and after a while, he forgave you. But he's learning to trust you again.

Scott Lang/Ant-Man: You and Hope fought and you purposely lost. Hope had hurt you and that won Scott back.

Bucky Barnes: (I AM SO SORRY! If this triggers anything for anybody, please do not read!) You tried to kill yourself because you were so heartbroken but Bucky stopped you.

War Machine: No inspiration.

Dr. Bruce Banner: Bruce has Dr. Strange use the time stone to reverse what Hulk did. You got your box back.

Pietro Maximoff: No inspiration.