Chapter 18: Endless Love

Start from the beginning

(No-one's P.O.V.)

(Y/N) only left a trail of dust behind.

Everyone tried their best to defeat Blue Diamond. The Crystal Gems even fused into Alexandrite but to no avail. It seems like Blue Diamond won. But...

Garnet: "Blue Diamond!"

Blue Diamond: "Who are you supposed to be?!"

Garnet: "I am the will of two Gems that care for each other. To protect each other from any threat. No matter how vast or how cruel. You couldn't stop me 5,750 years ago and you can't stop me now."

Blue Diamond: "It's you! That Ruby and Sapphire that disrupted my court."

Garnet clings on to the Diamond's Cloak.

Garnet: "This is supposed to be my day!"

Blue Diamond: "You hoped to defeat me by clinging to my feet?!"

Garnet: "I just needed to keep you from taking three steps to the right."

Blue Diamond and Steven looked up only to see a barn crashing down on Blue Diamond like a meteor, followed by a purple creature slowly landing on the ground, not losing eye contact to the now destroyed barn.

Blue Diamond tried to stand up and it was at this moment the purple creature summoned a giant ninja star and threw it at her. A loud explosion went off.

Steven: "Woah..."

Garnet: "Look at her back. It's a tourmaline and..."

Peridot: "...a lapislazuli..."

Pearl: "It's Charoite..."

Charoite just looked at the barn. Trying to make out if Blue is still intact.

Blue Diamond: "Enough!"

Blue Diamond gets up and uses her blue aura again, forcing Charoite to unfuse. (Y/N) went to the ground, crying along with the others. But not Lapis.

(Y/N): "I sure hoped we would have lasted longer. Ugh."

Lapis: "I've... felt... worse."

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

It seems like my strategy didn't exactly work as I had planned, though it bought us some time. It's her turn now...

She uses her water manipulation powers to chain Blue Diamond, causing the blue aura to disappear.

Lapis: "Knock her off this beach!"

A heated battle broke out. Blue Diamond tried everything she could to defeat us. But she should know that we are the Crystal Gems! And nobody is going to defeat us! Not even the diamonds.

Finally, the arm-wrestling cluster won the fight against Yellow Diamond's ship. The cluster took the yellow arm up in the air and slammed it on Blue Diamond's ship. Debris flew all around and some even hit the house. Almost splitting it in half. Luckily, Greg wasn't hit.

Greg: "Alright. I'm sticking with you guys."

It seems like we won. But something's not quite right.

Steven: "Okay! Take it easy. You're the best."

The cluster returned to the earth's core.

Right when everybody started to cheer, something or someone came out of the yellow ship. It's her...

(Y/N): "Yellow Diamond..."

She lifted up a finger of the now destroyed blue ship and revealed Blue Diamond under it. She doesn't even have a scratch on her.