Chapter 10: Darkness

(*A/N* Hello, guys! Thank you for all of the reads. I can't even express how I'm feeling right now. :D

Anyways... I just wanted to tell you that this chapter is not like the other ones. It contains the backstory of (Y/N) and therefore I must warn you of violent content. So here it is. Enjoy...)*

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

I've searched all around for her but she's nowhere to be found. She's probably in her room. I should probably go to bed since I'm pretty tired from our trip. I walked up to the couch and try to fall asleep. My eyes began to close, only leaving a blurry vision.

----------------------------------------------------

(No-one's P.O.V.)

A piano is heard. It was a young (Y/N) all alone in his room. It was dark outside and only a candle lit up the room. He looked at the sheets he has placed in front of him and pressed his fingers on the piano. Beautiful noises occured. But then he hit the wrong note.

(Y/N): "GOD DAMNIT!"

A supervisor came in with an angry expression on her face.

Supervisor: "We do not tolerate this language here! Now go to your bed!"

(Y/N): "But I don't wanna!" He crossed his arms.

Supervisor: "You've got some nerve talking to me like that."

(Y/N): "You've got some nerve talking to me like that."

Supervisor: "What did you say? Maybe a punishment will help your mindless behaviour."

A loud slap occurred and a crying (Y/N) was sitting on his bed.

(Y/N): "You'll pay for all of this someday, lady." He said with a furious expression on his face.

Many years later a much older (Y/N) was laying on his bed with music blasting through his ears and posters all over the walls. It was a different place than before. This place is far more friendlier than the one before.

But then a girl came into the room.

Girl: "Come on, (Y/N). Let's go out. It's boring in here."

She walked out with a fast speed.

((Y/N)'s P.O.V.)

(Y/N): "Wait up, Lena!"

I walked out of the room and looked at all of the other rooms. A few doors were open but once the people in them saw me they immediately shut them. This is stupid! What have I ever done that makes them so scared of me?

Once I got out I saw a waiting Lena at the entrance waving at me.

Lena: "Over here, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "I'll be right there!"

After we met up she and I went to the train station.

(Y/N): "Now. Tell me. What exactly are we doing here?"

Lena: "We are gonna travel with the train, duh?!"

(Y/N): "Stop saying that. You know what I want to know."

Lena: "Okayyyy. We are going to visit Beach City. Satisfied?"

(Y/N): "Beach City? Isn't that where all those weird things happen? You're right. Let's go."

We hopped onto the train and next thing we know we were outside of Beach City. After 1 hour of walking we reached the city. It's beautiful here. The beach, the hills and all of those friendly faces around here make me feel so happy. I think I wanna live here when I'm older.