Chapter 3: Bubble Tea

Na Mi's POV

*Kring* The door bell sounded as I entered the shop.Yup! I'm now in the famous bubble tea shop to have my part-time job.

The reason why I'm working is to earn money for my sister's and my tuition and for my father's hospital fees. Yeah my father is sick for 5 years ,actually not just any sickness but life-threatening sickness which is a cancer of the lungs and I have to pay for his hospital fees. My father is having a hard time now and I'll do everything just not to lose him.

"Good afternoon So Jin Unnie" I slightly smiled to her and by the way she is another friend of mine.She is the manager of this shop. She's really kind and treats me like her very own sister.

"Oh! Hi, Na Mi, How was first day of school?" She asked.

I just fake smiled to her knowing that it was a bad day for me.

"Hmmm...... seems like it wasn't a nice day, huh.Just by looking at your face you really are in a bad mood." She really knows me well.

"You really know me so well unnie." I said.

" Anyway I won't be talking about your story why your in a bad mood because I really need your help for now." She said.

"Umm.. Ok unnie." I smiled to her showing that I'm ready to help her.

"I would want you to deliver this bubble tea in Hongdae, just turn two streets to the left and if you can see a park then that's your destination anyway it's just near here in Seoul I guess you have been there before am I right?" She asked me as if I haven't been there before.

"Yup! I have been there unnie but I haven't heard of any parks in there." I replied.

"Don't worry you won't be lost I'll be giving you a map, here it is *hands me the map*."She said.

"It'll just take you 20 minutes to arrive there, so you better be careful of your way there." She said.

(A/N: Let's just say Hongdae, Seoul is just near from their school because I don't really know that much about South Korea's places,if you don't mind)

"Yup! I'll take care of myself and you take care of yourself here too unnie, I'll get going now." I said as I was about to go out from the store unnie grabbed my wrist.

" You forgot to bring with you the bubble tea." She handed to me the bubble tea as I waved my hands to her.

"Unnie, annyeong!!" I bid her goodbye.

"Annyeong! Be careful on your way there." She replied.

"I will unnie." I smiled to her as I made my way out of the shop.

----------20 Minutes Later--------

At last I have arrived at my destination. I'm really good in reading maps that's why I got here on time.

Wow! I mean I have been to this place a lot of times before but I haven't really seen this fountain in this park, they must've built this fountain to add some decorations but it turned out nice though. While waiting for my customer to arrive I sat near the left side of the fountain. I wonder why the customer wanted me to deliver this here in the park why not in his house? probably he doesn't want strangers to know where his house's address is or what.

It has been 15 minutes that have passed but the customer did not arrive yet but I just don't mind what took him so long and decided to wait for him so while I was waiting I heard to girls talking behind the fountain.

"Hey! Did you know that there is a legend behind this fountain?"Girl 1 asked.

"Really? I haven't heard of it before."Girl 2 asked curiously.